Chapter-4

Skip 2 weeks
------------------------------------------------------
Maaya POV

            So, let me say this 2 weeks were literally boring weeks i have ever came across in my life same routines goes on repeating like always get up-- goto school-- assignment-- and now extra thing added that is my tutor who is literally a gigantic pain in my a** . Ofcourse he is a greek god but when it comes to work he is a robot . So , finally today is saturday and here i came to my girlfriend aarna's house .

As , i enter her house and sudden crash of glass  (thud) was heard in living hall which made me jump in my spot .

I turn back only to see that aarna's little brother chase had broken the glass vase he saw me and started cry yes , he is only 3 years old .

               ( Aarna's brother )

I rush towards him and lift him up so that he will be not hurt by the broken glass peices his crying stopped as i held him  and cleaned the glass pieces carefully and disposed it in a bin.

Though he stopped crying but still his sobbing was heard from my neck where he laid his head comfortably and a small fista near my shoulder blade i was whispering sweet nothings in his ears . His breathing became even
When i saw down he slept off i went to his room and laid him down in his bed kissed his forehead tip toed silently and closed his room road .

I went to Aarna's room and heard the sound of running water mentally thought she is in shower and i sighed and went near the couch and took a random book laying in the study table and start reading it.

             ( Aarna's bedroom )

             ( Aarna's bedroom )

She came outside the bathroom with her white bathrobe gave me a wide smile and said. " Hey maaya when did you come "i rolled my eyes and said " b***h cut the crap did you heard what happend downstairs " she gave me confused look and asked " what happened ?" i rolled my eyes and said the things happened she was in utter shock and she was about to goto her brother's room to check him up i stopped her and said that he is sleeping she sighed .

" Aarna please come fast i don't have all day " and mentally slapped myself to make a wrong deceision by coming here .

" Just a minute boo let me grab my clutch ". With that she came out and ready . I raised my eyebrow and asked " where are we heading too...?? "