Chapter-9

⚠ WARNING :- THIS  IS  GOING TO  BE A VERY  LONG  CHAPTER  WITH  SOME  PAST INCLUDED WHICH IS THE TURNING POINT TO THE STORY SO, BE ATTENTIVE LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY GLITCHES IN THE STORY .
------------------------------------------------------
Maaya's POV

As , i saw damon who was hugging a woman who ran towards him she gave a peck in his cheek he smiled at her . I don't know what to do my mouth was hung open by this scene .

 I don't know what to do my mouth was hung open by this scene

      ( Mysterious women🤔🤔 )

She was talking something to him and he was smiling fakely i felt and after she stopped talking he said something to  her within 2mins she started crying and she slapped him suddenly and she said "  Dio santo Col cavolo damon Vaffanculo " saying these she stormed of from the restaurant .

I was about to go when someone called my name " Maaya " i instantly knew who it was my name which can be called by italian accent is none other than damon when i akwardly turn around to see him seeing me .

         ( Damon seeing maaya )

He calls me and i turn around to see him " Where do you think you are going kitten " huh..! Kitten an endearment what the actual heck as i thought " Hey boo come let's go " and there comes aarna dragging my hand she suddenly stopped by seeing damon .

'Hy boo who is this hottie' she whisper yelled to me "Hey iam damon landstone maaya's personal tutor " he extended his hand for shake " Hey iam aarna nice meeting you iam maaya's bestie ".

She shook her hand seeing them i long sighed by shaking my head side by side urge to roll my eyes coz these two were talking about 20 mins as if iam not present don't think iam jealous i have no person to talk with so in the agitation and irritation iam saying things to myself finally she shook her hands to him once again ( why can't she keep her hands to herself ) i mentally thought .

With that we bid our goodbyes to damon as he insisted to walk with us till the door suddenly aarna's phone rang she picked up her expression suddenly changed like her forehead creased she hung up and said " Maaya i want to go home urgently chase has a damn fever mom is no where around and you aware of that so i have to take him to the hospital can you go with damon . Mr.landstone do you have any problem with that " she asked .