Chapter-10

Recap- ( As, soon as maaya entered the house she saw something that made freeze her spot ).
------------------------------------------------------
Maaya POV

It was the best surprise ever and here we have none other than sam my best friend . He came to my house and was talking with my father he didn't see me coming i went near him and shouted " boo....."

          ( Sam in above pic )

He jumped and when he saw me he hugged me tightly " Hy bird when did you come i didn't see you ?? " i hugged him tightly and said " i came just now boo and i thought of scaring you " .

So i went and hugged my father and talked him a little " Pumpkin how did you study last night ?" he asked . " what study??" i asked absent mindedly  .

" What did you say ??" he asked me with the hint of annoyance and i realised he is asking about the lie damon said last night oh..!! Shit how should i come up with this i just cleared my throat and said " yes papa it was great ".
He smiled and went back talking to sam .you must be wondering how sam know my father...?? he was my childhood friend and neighbour too he came to my house daily for playing and we used to go for same school till 6th grade and his father got transffered to spain so he knew my father and my original mother since then .

As , we were talking jane also joined sometimes later ate our dinner and sam bid his goodbyes i went back to my room saying good night to my father and jane i took a long warm soak with rose bathbombs and showered took a pink fluffy towel and wore around mine exited my bathroom.

I dried myself and wore a comfortable pajama .

         ( Maaya in her pajama )

I went to bed and i kept tossing in it i couldn't sleep because of what happened today damon who had trust more than myself he revealed his past and sobbed clutching my waist thinking that a long tear escaped from my eyes and the scene of damon hugging me sent a shiver down my spine .

I don't know when i slept but i was woken up by the stones that were throwed at my window i went near the window  opened it and saw i shocked to see who was that it's none other than the tutor himself waving a hand at me but a question arose what is he doing here......??

A/n

Hello..lovely people sorry for the short chapter what do you think damon doing in maaya's house ??wait for the surprise stay tuned for next chapter it'll be a looooong chapter vote and comment below in the section until then bye💖😍😍😘😘