02

So far, being roommates with Rosie was hard. I truly adored her, but she was the type who sans the lyrics to song with headphones on and video chatted with people often, quite loudly.  While sleeping, she almost fell out of the bed. But then she turned around like nothing happened and continued sleeping. When she was getting ready in the morning, it took up a long time.

"Rosie, we'll be late." I sighed while staring at the wall of my room impatiently.

"Jennie..." Chaeyoung said while applying her lipstick and looking at herself in the mirror, which she was also able to see me in. I was standing behind her. "You look like 'the girl from next door'."

"Huh?"I blinked. I was too tired to comprehend what she said. School had just started and we already had a class at 8:00 AM. Last year our classes started at 10 AM.

"Try to be more confident with yourself." She told me as she put her lipstick back into her makeup bag. "You're pretty and you have a great body.

" What do you mean?" I asked. " Do I look bad, or..."

" Just let your hair out and go change." She said while looking at me. "

" Excuse me, but what is wrong with my outfit?" I shook my head and looked at myself in my standing mirror. I was wearing a black cropped sweatshirt, black sweatpants and Adidas sneakers. My hair was in a messy bun and I wasn't wearing makeup.

" It's the first day of school." She told me. " Go and show the people gossiping about you that you're over the break up and you don't care."

" Why did you have to bring him up?" I scoffed angrily. " Do I look sad to you?" I asked as I walked over to my closet, and angrily let my hair out.

" No, no, that's not what I meant." She sighed and walked over to me. " You just look a bit too comfortable."

" So, what am I supposed to wear?" I frowned and opened the closet to look at my clothes.

" Something sexy, maybe?" She shrugged and took out something from my closet and gave it to me. " You'd look gorgeous in this."

I unfolded the piece of clothing she gave me. it was a black body-fitting mini dress with spaghetti straps. " There's no way I'm wearing this." I shook my head. 

" Shut up and change!" She smiled. " No worries if we skip the first lesson, they'll understand."

I rolled my eyes and took out a white mesh top from my closet. I took off my clothes, put on a strapless bra and then the outfit. Black thigh high boots completed the look. I felt uncomfortable. I felt like the dress was going to ride up anytime. I brushed my hair out and we were ready to go. Chaeyoung wore a black sports bra paired with a black and white checkered skirt that had a zipper in the front and a black blazer with beige heels. Her outfit looked way more comfortable than mine. Lisa and Jisoo sent us a message that they won't wait for us, because we were late. Mia waited for us because she had to discuss some things with one of her roommates. She was wearing an oversized black Metallica t-shirt with a black skirt and a lot of silver chains around her waist. She paired these with black platform heels. She had her usual dark makeup on and her hair was in a messy bun. When we walked down the stairs, I greeted her with a hug, but Rosé didn't seem to be on good terms with her. I mean, I understood why she was distant with her. But she had already apologized.

" What the hell is this outfit?" Mia whispered to me as we walked out from the dormitory building. 

" It wasn't my idea." I shrugged awkwardly, and bit my lips. I had to pull the dress down every minute.

As we got to the yard in front of the school, we spotted the boys and the two girls were also hanging out with them. I was very scared to go over there, so I just tried to stand in the distance with Mia. " I'm going to the bathroom," Mia said,