17

I spent Christmas Day with my mother, but soon went back to Jimin. It was closer to the dorms and both my parents were busy. I woke up late, as I couldn't really sleep at night. I spent as much time with my mom as I could.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed that Jungkook came over to see Jimin. They were sitting on the sofa comfortably and quietly talking. "Good morning." I told them.

"It's more than 4:00 PM!" Jungkook laughed as they turned around to look at me.

I tiredly waddled over to the mirror next to Jimin's desk and looked at myself. My hair was a whole mess. "How does the back of my hair look?" I asked the two of them as I sat down in front of them on the sofa that was pulled out, making it look like a bed.

"Messy." Jimin said.

He slowly started unknotting my hair. It was painful but I got through it quickly.  I went back to Jimin's bed. I lay down on my stomach, turned my phone on and messaged my group chat.

Jennie: Hi
Jungkook: Hey
Jimin: Hello
Jennie: You're next to each other.

Jennie: HiJungkook: HeyJimin: HelloJennie: You're next to each other

"Jimin!" I groaned as I looked at him.

"But isn't that the truth?" Jimin shrugged.

"If I wanted to do that, I coulld tell him that myself." I said.

"I haven't seen you guys do anything more intimate than kissing." Jimin told me with a small laugh.

" We'll do it when we'll want to." I answered.

"I'm only saying, that it's really awkward to look at you and him." Jimin said. " Taehyung said so many times that he feels like you don't want the whole thing."

"I'm going downstairs." I told them and I walked out from Jimin's bedroom, going to the kitchen. I sat down on the couch and annoyedly put my legs up.

"What's wrong?" Jimin's grandma asked.

"They are up there cuddling, and I miss my boyfriend..." I shrugged.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Jimin's grandma looked out from the window and she looked quite surprised. "Jimin, your mother's here!" She shouted and we heard a bump coming from upstairs, and his grandmother started laughing.

"What?" We heard Jimin's annoyed voice coming from upstairs and laughter coming from Jungkook.

"Don't be like that, I'm sure she just wants to visit you!" His grandma sighed. His grandma went outside and opened the door for Jimin's mom, who walked inside the house.

"Hello." Jimin's mom stepped inside.

"Hi, mom." Jimin said and his mom looked at him, and Jungkook. She hugged both and wished a Merry Christmas.

"Are you staying here?" Jimin's grandma asked.

"I was thinking about staying at a hotel, I really don't want to bother." The woman shrugged.

"You're not bothering, mom." Jimin said. " We should spend the rest of year together. Dad's coming tomorrow, too."

"Okay." She sighed. "I'm staying."

"Thanks." Jimin smiled. Jimin went outside to help bring her mom's stuff inside from the car. While sitting on the couch, I was playing some random game on my phone. Jungkook hopped down next to me and took out my phone from my hand.

"What are you playing?" He asked.

"I don't know, I just found this random game and I'm trying to figure out how it works." I sighed.

"Right." He nodded and exited from the game, examining the apps on my phone.  "Why do you have exactly 1658 pictures and 1 video of Jimin who's my boyfriend but only 205 photos of Taehyung who's your boyfriend?"

"Well..." I laughed awkwardly. "Jimin is cute."

"Oh, you only have 148 pics of me." He gasped.

"Stop looking trough my phone." I took my phone out from his hand and he made a pouting face.

"By the way, you're not mad at me right?" Jungkook asked.

"Why would I be?" I shook my head.

"Because I'm dating your ex." He said.

"No, I'm not." I shook my head." I'm dating someone else. I think he needed you more than he needed me."

"Yeah." He said. "I don't know what will happen with our relationship in the future, but I'll always love him. Whoever he'll be with. And this is weird to say because I have it amazing with him, but you can never know. Maybe he'll find someone who makes him happier..."

Right at that moment Jimin walked inside the kitchen and sat down in Jungkook's lap. "Jungkookie..." Jimin hugged Jungkook."I love you, stop worrying about stupid things."

"I love you too, baby." Jungkook told him. I lturned towards the door. I saw Jimin's grandma and mom smiling at the two boys from the doorway. His grandpa was apparently at a family friend's house.

My feelings for Jimin didn't go away. My heart still beated fast when I saw him, heared his voice or just talked about him. But I was with Taehyung, who I also loved. And Jimin was in love with someone else. Something was never okay about Jimin and I. .But I loved him, and now whenever I look back I see those signs that he was deep down in love with someone else which hurt me at the time, but it's not like he could control his feeling .I didn't know what the future held, but I wanted him in my life. Even if only as a friend. 

I loved Taehyung a lot, but I was sure that my heart, indeed belonged to Jimin and I thought it always would. Who was I even kidding? I couldn't lie to myself. 

"Jennie?"

I was snapped out from my thoughts by Jimin giving me a curious look. He was standing in front of me. I was startled for a moment. "Uh, sorry, I was just thinking about something."

"Okay, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come with Jungkook and I." He told me." We're going on a walk."

"Um, no..." I shook my head. "I'm always with you guys, you deserve some alone time"

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. I felt my head hurting, so I let out a sigh.

"You're not okay, are you?" He said.

"My head hurts." I sighed. He put his palm on my forehead, making my butterflies wake up in my stomach.

"And you're head is burning." He bit his lips nervously. "Um, well then, wait a minute..." 

He walked over to his grandma, and talked to her about something. Jimin started searching for a thermometer in the cupboard that had all the medicine stuff in it. We checked my temperature and it wasn't too high, it was just a low fever probably because I got a cold. Having a fever meant having to take medicine and lie in bed all day. 

It was horrible.