24

I haven't talked to Jimin in like three weeks? They had performances, so they weren't at school, and they also moved into their dorm that their company gave them and just, omfg.It's so luxurious.They are lucky.Our dorm is good too, but theirs is just outstanding.Well, they deserve it.I kind of miss seeing their faces everyday, but I always call up one of them to talk, especially Seokjin because to me he's like as if he was my older brother and it's so good to just talk to him about everything.Uhh, Jisoo is so lucky to have him.He's such a good friend.
Anyways, I basically didn't see them through whole February, just on the internet.They were either having performances or resting in their dorms.They won't come back to school anytime soon and everything feels so lonely without them.I went trough halfway of March with feeling like shit alone.

I went on a walk in the park, I bought myself food and I was so lost in my thoughts that I was shocked when someone hugged me from the back.I turned my head, and I saw Jimin.He was wearing a mask, and his hair was now dyed black.He was wearing a black beanie, black jeans, boots and a bomber jacket.

"Did you miss me?" He asked.

"Uhum."I also hugged and I felt tears rolling down my cheeks."I was so lonely, like we didn't talk through while February and I thought you forgot about me."

"Don't cry."He told me."I could never forget about you, what did you think of me?"

"I don't know, my mind is everywhere."I sighed."When will you come back to school?"

"We don't have time."He shrugged."We'll go to Japan soon, we filmed an MV for Jungkook's song, and we're also preparing a comeback."

"Good for you."I said."We have performances but no comeback yet."

"I'm sure you'll get one."He told me.

"It's so hard to get used to you with black hair."I smiled."Like you've had blonde for so long.But I like it a lot."

"Thanks."He said.

"I really missed you so much!" I told him.

"Aw."He laughed."Where were you heading?"

"Um, I have exactly zero idea because if I wasn't snapped out from my thoughts by you, then I would've probably gotten hit by a car."I said.

"Girl, take care of yourself!" He laughed.

I pulled down his mask to see his face and he smiled at me.I still felt like crying. I have no idea why.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"I really thought you don't want to talk to me anymore."I shook my head.

"But I promised that I would always take care of you and love you, didn't I?" He smiled."I keep promises."

"I don't deserve you."I said.

"That's not true."He shook his head."Don't be so sad."

"I'm trying."I sighed and he wiped away my tears with his hands.

We walked for like 10 minutes, talking about different things and then we sat down on a bench.

"And how are you with Kookie?" I asked.

"Everything is going great."He said."It's just hard, because we can't kiss each other on camera, and you don't know how much I want to do that.And some people actually do believe that him and I are together, which is great, but then there's that other half who doesn't even want to hear about us being together, so it's hard to satisfy everyone all the time."

"I understand that."I nodded.

"Anyways, I gotta go because I have stuff to do, and I guess you can call me anytime if you want to."He shrugged.

"Okay." I nodded and he gave me a hug.

"And please, don't be sad."He said."You know I love you, and that will never change."

"Thank you."I told him.

"Bye."He told me.

"Bye."I smiled and he walked away.

He is such an amazing person.I just don't even know if other people like this exist who are this perfect.HOW JIMIN, HOW?

A/N: Very short chapter, and I am sorry.I was running out of ideas and I am trying to finish this book as soon as I can because I want to already write the sequel to this because I have so many ideas. 😂