09

I didn't expect this day to turn out like this, I was planning to spend my time inside and just sleep. But no, I had to go to the fucking Halloween party that was in the backdoor of our dormitory. I was in my room, listening to music on my computer while drawing some random things in my journal when Rosie walked inside my room.

"You have to come," Rosie told me.

"Where?" I pulled down my headphones.

"To the party." She said.

"Rosie, you know I hate parties..." I sighed ." By the way, I'm on my period and I have cramps. The cold is not going to help."

"Oh, come on..." She looked at me. " Why are you always inside? You don't have to do anything. The boys will perform, so I don't think you want to miss it."

"I don't want to go, " I told her.

"Please." She sighed."Nobody else wants to come." She said ." And I'll be the only girl in the cinema room while we are going to watch the movie. I need someone to hug me."

"Hug Hoseok," I said. "He likes hugs."

"He won't come to the movie." She shook her head."He doesn't like horror movies. Only Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon are coming. The other three said they might come and watch it, but I don't think they will."

"I don't like horror movies." I admitted." I won't sleep again and you know that I hate that. The last time I watched a horror movie, I cried."

"I think this movie might be worth it." She said.

"What's it called?" I left out a sigh.

"Amityville: The Reawakening." She told me.

"Another movie based on Amityville?" I sighed. " Why? Aren't they enough already? This story has already been put into film many times."

" It starts at 8:00 p.m." She said.

"Okay." I nodded. I put my coat, and my boots on.

"Come." She told me.

We walked out from the dorm room and I locked the door, stuffing the keys in the pocket of my hoodie. As we walked down the stairs, we could hear music playing. The song currently playing was 'Ghost Town' by Adam Lambert. There were a few people who wore costumes, but nobody from our friend group.

"Will you come with me and help Seokjin to take the food out?"Rosie asked me.

"I don't know," I said when somebody tapped on my back.

"Hi!"

I turned around and I saw Taehyung. I gave him a slight smile, "Hi, Tae."

"I was wondering if you would like to go and see the party?" he asked me."I mean, it's pretty outside and the decorations are awesome. And we'll be performing."

"I'm sure you'll do good," I told him.

"So, will you come with me?" He smiled.

"Sure!" I smiled. " I don't have anything better to do."

We started walking towards the back of the building, and we went out to the party. The music was really loud, but it was still enjoyable. A lot of people were dancing and some were eating. The decorations were nice and there was a lot of jack o' lanterns. It had a nice Halloween vibe to it.

"Where's Jimin and Jungkook?"I asked.

"They're not here yet." He said. "But the movie is starting soon."

Suddenly the door of the backdoor opened. I looked there and I saw Jimin and Jungkook walk over to us. "Guys, I think we should go inside because the others are all waiting for us in there." Jungkook told us."And it's cold."

We then walked back to the building, where the other four boys were waiting, with Rosé and a few other boys who I didn't know, I only recognized Mark. I had no idea about what they were talking about because I was spacing about and enjoying the song that was playing ('She Wolf' by Shakira). But when they mentioned Rosie's name, I immediately looked up and paid attention.

"Wait a minute..." That Mark guy looked at Chaeyoung. "How's your boyfriend called? From New Zealand."

"Alex," Chaeyoung answered.

"Uhum. That guy who you follow?" Mark asked.

"Yes." She nodded.

"I'm only asking..."Mark shrugged."Because you said that he's your boyfriend. And then I'm curious why in the world he doesn't have any fucking idea about who the hell you are!"He said while laughing. And showed the screenshots to us.

"Why did you message him?"Chaeyoung asked angrily.

"What?"Mark laughed."You're mad? You guys made those boys up. There are none. You guys just lied!"

"Leave her alone," Jimin told him. " If they did, who cares?"

"Okay, let me just explain, this whole thing..."I started and looked at Jimin. he slightly pulled me away from the others, to somewhere where the music wasn't so loud and he could talk to me.

"Look, I don't care about any kind of imaginary boyfriend or real boyfriend."Jimin looked at me. "And if you're still in love with me, I'm sorry. I'm not."

" I know." I nodded " It was not my idea."

" I get that, and I'll talk to Chaeyiung about this, but please..." He sighed. " Don't try to make me love you. I was never in love with you.

That hurt. It did. I didn't know what to say. 

 "But as a friend, I do love you. " He continued. " Even if you might feel like I'm the only one you'll ever love, trust me, someone will come someday and will give you way more love than I ever could."

" Thank you for not lashing out at me." I nodded with tears in my eyes. He gave me a soft smile and walked away. I sat down on the stairs, putting my head in my hands. I felt horrible. I stood up but I was dizzy from all the crying and I passed out right when I got back inside the building.