16

When winter break started, I didn't want to go home. My dad's new wife was expecting a child and my mom was too busy with work.

I had to find a place to be at through the winter break. Tae and his parents were planning to travel, so I couldn't go with him. I couldn't go with any of the girls, because they were either going abroad or traveling somewhere with their families. After I gave up and I thought I wasjust going to spend my time alone in the dorm. So, Jimin offered I could spend time at his grandparents' house. I was really happy. I felt like a ton of weight had been lifted from me. 

On the 22nd of December, Jimin and I went over to his grandparents' house. They immediately recognized me and were really sweet. Their guest bedroom was going through renovation, so I expected to sleep on the couch in Jimin's room. He told me not to sleep there and offered me to sleep next to him. I was going to deny, but I couldn't fall asleep alone. I needed him to be next to me.

" My family life sucks so much." I told him while crying. My head was buried in his shirtless chest as he was hugging me. "  I wish I could be together with them on Christmas Day, but it's like they don't want me there."

He helped me sit up and I leaned to his bed's wooden headboard. "I used to feel like that once, too." He nodded. " But I was wrong. Because my parents do actually care a lot."

" To be honest, I'm not a strong person." I said. " But you know that, right?"

" Jennie, you are a strong girl." He told me." I know it was hard for you the time I was mean to you, after we broke up, then we got together again... And then we broke up once again, and now you have to watch me being with someone else."

" I hope you're happy." I looked in his gorgeous dark brown eyes. I bit my lips before I could say but not like you were with me.

"Yes." He nodded. " I mean, I get to be with the person I've loved since forever. Could my life be any better?"

I smiled and I left out a sigh as I looked around his room. It wasn't too different from since I had last seen it. He just put a few more quotes and pictures above his bed, now filling the whole wall. I spotted a small tray on his nightstand that had a few different things on it, including the ring that said 'her prince'. I smiled at the memory of him giving it to me on Valentine's day. I was so, so happy with him. Insanely happy.

Now with Taehyung, it was different. Of course we liked each other, but it was awkward. I adored him. But something between us was just a little weird.

A/N from 2018 :
Short chapter, but after I get more ideas I'll try updating more.I have a question.Does anybody here know the band Queen? I really love them.I went to watch the Bohemian Rhapsody movie on Monday with my dad, and I really liked the music they make, so I went home and checked them out.I adore their music.My friends think it's weird, but I love it.My favorite songs from them are Is This The World We Created and Love of My Life.By the way, at the end of the MAMA award show the Bohemian Rhapsody song played and I was so happy! By the way, my favorite member is Roger.He could be my grandpa, but no problem with that xD.I think he was really cute in the 70's (I would love to have him as my third grandpa if that exists, lmao).Whatever, sorry for the rant xD.