21

The Japanese class was cancelled because the teacher was absent. I found that out thanks to Jungkook. Otherwise I almost broke a leg while running through the slippery hallway. Neither of us had class, so I asked if I could come with him and Jimin to the study room. No one ever went there. I assumed it was a safe place for the two of them. They let me come with them, although I very much felt like they didn't want me there. 

I followed the two boys to the study room and we all settled down somewhere. We sat down at a circle table. They were very much in their own universe. I put my phone down on the table, and started staring at the two boys. I had no idea why, but they somehow cheered me up. "Hey, did you fall asleep?" Jungkook waved his hands in front of my eyes.

"I wish." I rubbed my face.

"Do any of you want food?" He asked me." I'll go buy coffee."

"A baguette, maybe?" I asked.

"Okay, I'll be here soon." Jungkook nodded and walked out from the study room.

Jimin sat down next to me and I gave him a confused look. I was shocked he even wanted to speak to me, considering we weren't on the best terms the past few days. "How are you?" He asked me.

"Um, bored?" I shrugged."You?"

"I'm fine." He smiled, while looking at his phone.

"That's good." I nodded." What are you doing?"

"Looking trough pictures on my phone." He told me." I have a lot..."

"Me too." I said. As we were talking, something popped into my mind that I was long curious about. " Do you still smoke?"

" That is a sudden question..." He raised his brows, somewhat annoyed. " And no. I don't smoke anymore. Haven't done it for a couple months now."

"And, are you happy with Jungkook?" I asked. I was starting to sound like a boring interviewer.

"Of course." He nodded. "I finally know what it feels like to be in love."

That hurt. I nodded and tried to stop myself from crying. " Well, I am a lonely potato, hoping that maybe one day I will find that special someone." I said." I mean, who said that I have to find my special someone in college?"

"Do you still like me?" He looked at me. "I don't mind if you do, I'm just curious."

" I don't know."I shrugged.

" Please be honest." He shook his head. 

" I liked you when you were different." I sighed."And I know that's not you, but that's who I fell for. Maybe it's not even you, maybe I just have this attraction towards rude heartbroken boys. I obviously do not want you to be like that, because you were in pain, but..." I stopped for a moment. "Fuck, this is so messed up, I am sorry."

"Well..." He said." At least you admit it."

" But you know what?" I told him, trying to change the topic." Why do we always only talk about this topic? Let's move on! Another topic!"

"I'm listening." He raised his brows.

"I don't know." I said, sighing.

"I don't know what to talk about either."He laughed.

One thing I realized was that we really had nothing we could talk about. We had barely anything in common now. The past only brought bad memories and none of us wanted to remember that. Talking about his relationship only made me sad, so there really was no solution to this. We simply didn't work as friends either.