08

After two weeks, our teachers finally started calming down. We were going to have an autumn break in a few days, which I was really glad about. In two days we were going to have a Halloween party at the school. Not like we're going to dress up, it's just some kind of random party at the backyard and we're going to watch some kind of horror movie in the cinema room.

Anyways, we had four lessons and on the last two there was some kind of presentation about how our school. Apparently, it was 100 years old that day and all that. It was boring. When we got back to the dorms, the receptionist and basically the caretaker of the house (Mrs.Hong) told us to come downstairs at five because she wanted to talk to us. We all went to the cinema room, and the ones that didn't have space left just stood.

"So, the real reason why I told you guys to come here is because I decided to stay at home with my grandchildren until next year." Mrs.Hong said.

 A lot of people became surprised. I also thought she was just in her 40's, but she was actually fiftyseven.

"Someone is going to take my place, and I hope you'll all be nice to her and respect her just like you did me."She said."She might have different rules, and please don't cause any trouble. Please welcome the person who'll take my place." 

 A woman, who actually looked older than Mrs Hong stepped inside. She had light brown hair put up in a bun, and was wearing an unflattering dress with uncomfortable heels. Her face looked quite mean.

"Hello, I'm the new receptionist and caretaker."The woman said. She had a really annoying high voice. "My name is Yu Eunyeon."

"Mrs Yu will take care of all of you now." Mrs.Hong smiled. " While working here for thirty years, I've watched all the different people come and go. I loved all of them for a different reason and please remeber that I'm proud of all of you, even if we don't know each other perectly well. But the ones who know me, are really important to me. They are like my own children."She smiled. " Anyways, I am going to go now and I'll be back next year. Goodbye."

She then walked out from the cinema room, and Mrs.Yu gave all of us a strict look. "Now, I've heard a few stories. "Mrs Yu said. "And I don't care about what Mrs.Hong allowed or didn't allow, you'll be following my rules." She told us."You can go now."

We all stood up and walked out from the cinema room. But she stopped Jimin for some random reason, and I decided to listen to their conversation.

"Jimin, right?" Mrs.Yu looked at Jimin. "I've heard from you quite a lot. I don't like bad boys, you know. Listen to me and don't do bad things, then we might actually get along, huh? I don't want you to sneak out at night, or you to have one nighters with girls."

"No." Jimin shrugged.

"What no?" Mrs.Yu raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not listening to anyone." He said."I make my own choices, I'm an adult. And for your information, I have a boyfriend."

"A boyfriend?" Mrs Yu looked at him.

"Oh, another thing that bothers you?" Jimin raised his brows." Maybe you should take care of yourself more than care about young adults' lives."

He left, without even noticing me. I completely agreed with everything Jimin said. I also wanted to leave, but I heard the woman's footsteps from behind me.

"Hey, hey!" She pointed at me."Not so fast, Jennie."

"How do you know my name?"I turned around with a scared face expression.

"I know everyone."She said."You shouldn't listen to other people's conversations. It's inappropriate."

Before I could answer, Jimin walked over to me."Leave her alone, she's just curious." Jimin told the woman and he dragged me into the study room, closing the door behind us.

"Yes?" I asked.

"So..." Jimin started." I decided to talk to Jisoo's mom about my depression, and I kind of want you to be there because you were the one who actually told me to go there. Jungkook will be there with me, too."

"Okay," I said and shifted the topic. " Why are you in a bad relationship with every single teacher?"

"Not every single one." He sighed." Some people just misunderstand me."

"Hey, calm down."I told him and I started holding his hands, but then I let go knowing he was taken "It's okay."

"I already want Mrs Hong back."He said.

"Yeah, me too." I nodded." But maybe if we try to do good things in front of her, she'll leave us alone."

"I hope so." He sighed, and in the next moment the door opened and Jungkook walked inside.

" Hey, beautiful" Jungkook said and hugged Jimin from the back, kissing his cheek.

" Hi."Jimin smiled shyly.

" If this woman is supposed to be our gift for Halloween..." Jungkook sighed. " Then thank you, I don't want her."

"Nobody wants her," I said.

"Who knows, she might actually turn out to be good."Jimin shrugged. "Probably not. But it may happen."

"No it won't." Jungkook shook his head.

"Okay..." I said." I think I'll go now." I told them but I stopped at the door. " Wait, what are you guys going to do?"

"Well, since we don't want to make it public yet, this is where were are going to make out or sometimes the bathroom," Jungkook said. " We almost got caught yesterday."

"And when are you guys going to make it public?"I asked.

"The two of us are going to Tokyo for his birthday, and then after that, "Jungkook told me.

"Are you guys going on a honeymoon?" I teased them.

"Just a little trip, "Jungkook said.

They were such a beautiful couple. They fit together like puzzle pieces. I was so happy for them. Especially for Jimin. He looked so happy.