15

A/N: This is still a JENMIN book, and whoever Jimin or Jennie is together with at a point of the book doesn't change the ship, but this doesn't mean the two will end up together.

The point where I realized I still had feelings for Jimin was on the top of a roofless double decker bus. I was listening to soft music while the bus was driving through the city. I had the time to think through my feelings. I knew it was probably going to be hard to move on. I looked at Jimin with Jungkook and all I could think of was the time when we were together. 

He never looked at me that way.  He was never this comfortable with me. Maybe he never had feelings for me. 

Mia sat next to me. She quickly noticed my glances at the couple. She didn't mention anything. I guess she just didn't want to bother me. After we stepped off from the bus, we walked around the city and visited a few museums. Then around 6 PM we went back to the hote. We had dinner and then we went up to our rooms. All the boys came over to our room, they were watching Mamma Mia in the TV. I was just watching my favorite TV show on my laptop with headphones. I felt someone tap on my shoulder .I pulled my headphones down and saw Taehyung.

"Hi." He smiled.

"Hey." I said. "How's the movie?"

" It's good, but I have already seen it." He laughed.

I nodded without saying anything. Both of us stayed quiet, as if we were too scared to have a conversation.

"Did you get over Jimin?" He asked me out of nowhere. I didn't answer once again. I sighed and bit the inside of my cheek nervously. "Just asking. I see you're still wearing the ring he got you."

"Oh." I looked down at my hand. It was almost a daily thing for me to wear that ring. " I forgot I was wearing it." I pulled it off and shoved it into the pocket of my hoodie. "I'm over him, just... The memories are not easy to forget."

"I understand." He smiled and gave me a hug. I finally felt loved by someone. I got emotional, and threw another glance at Jimin. He stared at us confused and turned his head away. Taehyung and I both put on our coat and shoes. We went outside to talk, in the same swings we sat in more than a ear ago. .I wasn't feeling cold, I was just fine. "How are you nowadays?" I asked him.

"I'm okay?" He laughed.

"I'm bad at starting a conversation." I sighed.

"I don't blame you." He told me."We rarely talk."

"Yeah." I nodded.

"I'm sure there's a part of everybody that's a little bit awkward." He laughed. 

We just stared at the stars quietly. I noticed him staring at me and I smiled. He leaned closer to me and gave me a short kiss, before he could pull away, I kissed back. Maybe the key to moving on was to give a chance to someone else.

" Would you date me?" He asked softly. 

" Yeah." I nodded with a smile. He was attractive and charming. I couldn't possibly say no. 

"I've been waiting for this for a long time." He giggled happily. " I have liked you since April."

"Are we going to tell the others?" I asked, a nervous feeling appearing in my stomach.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Let them think what they want."

"I agree." I nodded.

I reached for his hand and started holding it. We went back upstairs, and the others gave us a confused look when we walked inside and kissed on the hallway of the hotel room .For some reason it kind of bothered me that Jimin didn't care that I was dating his best friend. He saw us, but didn't say anything.

I was glad that I was not single anymore, but I didn't know how long this was going to last.