★12★ Break the liar's circle

Kasamatsu still couldn't believe he had lost his virginity. When morning came and he woke up, he's blushing, he's thinking, he's in a shock, he's so fucking nervous! He's so nervous that he can no longer shake. 

"Hnn..." The naked girl sleeping beside him was at peace. He looked at her to see her looking so peaceful. She looked so cute.

'She's so cute..." He couldn't stop looking at her. Everytime he looked at her and the hickies on her skin, he was reminded of their love making. 

Now that he think about it, where did his confidence all come from? Did it all come out because of her? She's the only one who he can talk to without any problems. 

"Senpai..." Kanata was awake. She looked at him with a smile before sitting up. She kissed him on the cheek, leaning against his strong arm. "Senpai, we made love..." 

"..." 

"Oi, say something." 

"Oi! Pull the covers to your chest! I can see your nipples! Cover up!" He saw the hickies there too. He was a little guilty because she's a model after all and it was not okay to have marks made by lovers on their bodies. 

"Why are you so shy about them now? Come on, you can grab them if you want to." 

"Shut up, Kanata!" He was so red that steam was coming out of him. He's so shy right now, so adorable in her eyes. 

"Hey, you better not do this with anyone but me." Kanata poked his cheek with a playful smile. 

"I don't need you to tell me that." Kasamatsu said to her. 

"Hahaha! Senpai is so cute!" She moved to get out of the bed.

"Oi." Kasamatsu grabbed her wrist, making her look at him. 

"Senpai?" 

"R-round 2..." Kasamatsu muttered. 

"Hahaha, you're a pervert after all." 

"Shut up and ride me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're a pervert after all." Kasamatsu mimicked Kanata's words. Seeing the way she was blushing, he was happy because he's got that effect on her as well.

They had great morning sex so he felt very refreshed. 

"Senpai, please don't talk to me for the moment..." Kanata kept her eyes glued to the floor. She's unable to look at him after making such lewd faces when riding him before. She's so shy about it especially when he kept teasing her about it. 

"Okay I'll stop now." Kasamatsu promised. 

"For real?" 

"'Senpai, don't stop, more!' That was amazing..." Kasamatsu laughed. 

"Quit it already! You better not mention a single thing in front of my uncle!" 

Today was also the day where they will meet her uncle in person and give him the bag of cash in person. The two of them have different aims though: Kanata wanted to save her grandmother while Kasamatsu wanted to get rid of this uncle of hers.

"Kanata?" 

"Hm?" 

Kanata felt the hold on her hand got tighter.

"Senpai?" 

"I will protect you, okay?" 

"I know that. You're doing a good job of it already." She said with a smile on her face. "Ah, we are here."