★16★ Real Answer

--We are now arriving at Tokyo.-- 

A day has passed and Kasamatsu thought they should go out. Kanata was fashionable as always and she looked good with sunglasses on. 

"I will hit your fanboys so you better pray they won't show up." Kasamatsu reminded her. They had a lot of trouble buying their tickets back in Kanagawa because she attracted a lot of fanboys that wanted her autograph. Not admitting he was jealous, Kasamatsu whacked her in front of many fans and dragged her away from them. He purposely whacked her very hard so he can engrave fright into her fans....

Today, after morning sex, Kasamatsu told her to get ready because he wanted to take her out on a date to Tokyo. Kanata was a little unsure at first since she doesn't like it there. However, Kasamatsu promised her things will be okay and she might like Tokyo if he's there.

Kanata believed him and came to Tokyo with him. Coming back to the place close to her home, she's not sure if she's happy to be here and she's got mixed feelings about it. When he took her hand in his own, she was filled with happiness in an instant.

"Senpai, what do you need to buy?" She asked Kasamatsu.

"I want some new basketball shoes." 

"That, huh? Well, you do train a lot so you deserve a pair of new shoes." 

"Ah. I need to buy new socks."

"The normal ones or the long ones? Senpai, I bet your absolute territory would look sexy." 

"You say anything like that again, I'll hit you!" He let go of her hand just so he can hit her on the shoulder.

"Ouch!" 

"Geez, did you see that? That guy just hit his girlfriend!"

Kanata just heard a girl complained to her boyfriend about the way Kasamatsu hit her. Kanata doesn't blame her for complaining; she's unable to see the kind and gentle Kasamatsu. If Kasamatsu was not shy to express himself better, he would definitely have a lot of girls falling for him. 

"What?" Kasamatsu caught her staring at him with a smile and he was a little freaked out by it. 

"Nothing, I just thought how cute it is to be hit by you." 

"Idiot..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two of them went to the shopping center first. 

"Kanata! Don't! I am not going in!" 

"What? I want to know what would satisfy my senpai..." She's trying to drag him into a lingerie shop but Kasamatsu was putting up a fight.

The shop was pink and there were huge posters of foreign women in sexy lingeries, posing with a seductive look. Kasamatsu doesn't want to go in because it would be very awkward. 

"Senpai, you've already seen me naked..." 

"That's different though! I am not going in! I'll wait for you!" 

"Eh..." In the end, Kanata went into the shop by herself. "I really wanted you to pick something for me..."

"..." The very shy Kasamatsu Yukio sat by a bench that's facing the lingerie shop. "That Kanata... There's no more surprise if I know what you're wearing if I take off your clothes!" He complained to himself.