Part 1 || New Life

Thalia's Point of View

It was my first day here at my new high school, "West Bend High".

I walked in the front doors, my head hanging low so no one would even notice the "new girl." I'm not exactly a social person normally and most peoples first thoughts of me is that I'm emo, or a freak, when in reality I'm nothing more than harmless and usually a pretty chill person.

I was on my way to my first class of the day, pushing through groups of people who were ignorantly standing in the middle of the walk way, I got a dozen bad looks and it's only my first day.

Typical.

I was still attempting to keep my head held low so I didn't draw to much attention to myself, which was good, except for the fact that I could barely see ahead of me, so I kept accidentally bumping into people and stumbling around.

I finally came to the hallway where my first class was going to be held and since there was no one standing around in the particular hall I decided to hold my head up and just make a dash to my class room door.

Bad idea.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed!

I ran right into a young guy about my age that was just exiting the class room.

I looked up into his eyes pondering why he hadn't moved an inch or spoke a single word since I rammed into him.

He stood there a minute and stared down at me with a very questionable look, intently studying my face.

All of the sudden his blank expression blossomed into a charming smirk as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"I'm Billie, Billie joe " he said quietly, still looking down at me.

"I'm Thalia, I'm new here" I replied, looking back up into his emerald eyes.

He was stunning.

"Wanna skip class with me?" He said in a humorous tone.

I was pondering whether I should or not.

Oh what the hell.

"Sure."

And with that he darted up the hallway, motioning me to follow him.