Part 6 || Judged

Thalia's Point Of View

The rest of the ride to school was silent with the occasional smirk Billie would set off at my clumsy driving. I didn't mean for him to notice, but it made me smile when he teased me.

We pulled in the school and jumped out of my truck, half ran into the building, and practically fell on top of each other trying to get in before they close the doors.

At this point I realized I was probably going to be late anyway, so I took my time trudging along to my class room while Billie followed a good distance behind me.

I reached the classroom door. It was shut and class had clearly already started. I gently knocked on the door, hoping not to draw too much attention to myself.

A young boy about my age saw me through the small door window and made it his goal to let me in. I thanked him by nodding my head as I entered the classroom.

Oh shit. I just remembered. This was the class I skipped yesterday with Billie.

No one knows me

Im in new territory

I glanced around the class searching for an open seat.

All eyes were glued on me, like I'm some sort of foreign creature.

I noticed two desks at the very back of the classroom, I walked over to one of them and sat down, all eyes were still on me

Judging, beady eyes.

I hung my head down low and started playing with my pen so everyone would stop looking at me, I needed to be non interesting.

I suddenly heard a pair of footsteps coming my way, I glanced up, of course

Billie.

"Is this seat taken" he whispered in a playful tone as he took the seat next to me.

I shot him a sarcastic smile. "You're really creepy, you know that right?" I quietly sneered at him.

"But you still like me" he whispered, snickering.

I rolled my eyes at his remark.

I directed my attention to the the lesson when out of no where a large warm hand gently settled on my upper thigh, I let out a small gasp. The entire row of students in front of me looked back at me suspiciously. Shit.