Part 7 || Teasing

Thalia's Point Of View

I quickly bit my bottom lip to prevent any other sounds from escaping them. I glanced down at my thigh and then at Billie, he was in fits of silent laughter, it was so amusing to him that he could get a satisfying reaction out of me. I glared at him with clenched teeth. His hand started to squeeze around my upper thigh, my breath hitched in my throat, sparks of pleasure shot through my body, dammit, dammit, dammit. I can't put my hands under the table and slap him away, we already look suspicious enough. Billie kept his hand in the same spot through out the entire class, I got some not so great looks and I wouldn't be surprised if everyone thinks the new girl is "sleeping around with Billie joe".

The bell rang, class was over, I swatted Billies hand away with out making eye contact. As soon as the chance arose, I stormed out of the class, hoping he wouldn't follow me out, or chase me even.

I was about to walk up the stairs, I began wondering what the hell almost just happened, when two arms reached out and snatched me into the bathroom across the hall from the classroom.

It was dark, I reached up and felt the face of whoever was standing before me. My fingers touched hair, and all I felt were short coarse curls. My knees felt weak, Billie pinned me against the bathroom door, his hands pressed just above my hips, under my shirt.

"I don't want you to fall in love with me." He whispered sternly, his forehead falling down against mine. I felt my breath quicken as I wondered how close his lips were to mine

"That won't be a problem, considering Asshole isn't my type." I mumbled cockily.

- I like this chapter hehe, how are all of you doing? How do you like the story so far? Let me know -janah