Part 8 || Desire

Thalia's Point Of View

I balanced myself on the tips of my toes, positioning my face upward until our noses were touching, testing him after my cocky remark. I smiled lightly, instead of leaning up and kissing him, i leaned up and took his bottom lip between my teeth.

Billie sucked in a sharp breath as I tugged lightly on his lip with my teeth before releasing it. I could feel him shaking all over, moving in and pressing his body to mine tightly. Before I could even change my mind, Billie leaned down and lightly touched his lips to mine.

I fell into the kiss sloppily, reaching up and wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling his lips in tighter. I felt my whole body throb with unthinkable desire for him, and by the way his tongue was already slipping between my lips, I assumed he felt the same desire.

Billies lips were as soft as they looked, tasting like the minty gum he had been chewing on.

I groaned in pleasure against his mouth when he gently pressed his hips closer to me. I moved my fingers through his hair, tugging lightly as his lips massaged against mine.

Then, the strangest thing happened. I began to feel the flutter of my heart and stomach, and the more Billie kissed me , the more intense that fluttering became. It got to the point where it was so intense that I felt my body turn to jello, and Billie had to hold me up against the wall with his body so I wouldn't drop to my knees.

- I loved writing this chapter omfg-janah