Part 4 || Waste of Time

Thalia's Point of view

I sat there in the deep silence that had filled the room after Billies unexpected speech.

His words hadn't really hit me full on. Is this all some game to him? I couldn't tell.

He seemed so sincere, the way his voice shook worriedly when he said "I'm so drawn to you." as if he was afraid I didn't feel the same made my stomach churn, it made me question everything that happened today in its entirety.

I looked back up at him, he was standing there, staring at me, trying to read my expression.

I couldn't stand it any longer.

I sat up from my bed and rested my hands loosely around his neck, even in the dark I could see him grinning.

I pulled him down to my spot on the bed, not really knowing what to expect.

He nudged my head to the side, then all at once the fullness of his lips pressed to the spot just below my ear.

My eyes fluttered closed and I gripped his neck tighter. I released a gasp as he his tongue graced over my tender skin.

A deep chuckle vibrated in his chest, clearly enjoying the reaction he was drawing from me. I had never experienced anything like this before, apparently it was obvious.

"I like you" he smirked "You're so...innocent."

"Are you trying to tell me you get with alot of girls?" I questioned his witty comment, slightly pushing him away from my body.

It was evident that my comment set him off.

The glowing moonlight peaked through my window just enough to crate a glow in the room.

His facial expression grew blank, tense, and almost scary. His eyes grew dark once again as he stared at me from the edge of the bed.

My entire body tensed up, my stomach started feeling sick and my mind was nervous with a strange fear.

He pushed himself off of my bed in a quick movement.

"I knew it. This is why I don't express feelings to anyone. You're just a giant waste of my fucking time" he mumbled through clenched teeth.

With out looking back at me he left my room and closed the door shut. I heard the door leading outside quickly open and close. He was gone. Again.

I laid my head on my pillow, my mind was traveling to all kinds of places.

The way he told me off was almost attractive, and oddly compelling. It was so strange, I didn't even think this was possible, but, something about him, I yearn for his touch. I just have to find a way for him to accept me, no matter how dangerous he is.

I have to.