Part 5 || Questions

Thalia's Point Of View

I was about to be late for school, I guess last nights confrontation with Billie didn't help me sleep much.

I ran out the door with my truck keys, barely awake.

I jumped into my truck, slammed the door, and shoved the key in the ignition. I let out a sigh of relief when my truck actually started the first time, it usually doesn't.

I slowly pulled out of my drive way and headed towards school. I closely focused on the road as it was pretty foggy.

Out of no where a loud familiar smirk radiated throughout my truck.

I froze in my seat and my hands death gripped the steering wheel.

I slowly turned my head to the passenger seat and slightly jumped when I realized where the smirk came from.

Billie.

"You have issues" I shouted in an annoyed tone.

His light smirked turned into a large grin as he chuckled at my annoyance with him.

That's it. This boy is demented.

I directed my glance back to the road and continued driving to school.

I made known that I was irritated by constantly huffing and pouting, but whenever I whined, he mocked me by whining even louder, an then laughed about it.

No matter how twisted and short tempered he may be I still somehow find myself feeling a strong connection with him. I can't even explain it.

"You know, I would really love to know how you keep finding your way into my house, and now my car." I questioned him, still focusing on the road.

A low chuckled radiated through my truck

"You're just full of questions aren't you?" He smirked as he ran his hand through his platinum blonde mess of hair.

I shot him another annoyed looked and continued to question him. "What do you really want from me anyway" I spoke towards him an a humble tone.

"As much as I want to say I want to get Into your panties, which is true" he smirked, "I don't know Thalia, I really don't know. There's something about you and I need to find out what"