Part 3 || Indescribable

Thalia's Point Of View

I hadn't seen any trace of Billie since the rooftop incident, I kept a close eye on everyone I passed in the hallways and classrooms, but no Billie.

I've been home for hours and I can still feel Billies lips on mine, they ache for him, it feels like the only place my lips should be are on his.

He had the kind of lips you could spend a lifetime kissing.

The feeling that engulfed my body when our lips touched... It's indescribable.

I started to depress my self with my thoughts.

Was Billie indeed dangerous?

or was that some kind of bad boy charm he pulls on all the girls he can, making them want him, but as bad as they want him he want let them in?

Maybe. Maybe not. I wish I knew.

I could drive myself crazy just because I want to kiss that asshole again.

I heard someone's feet shuffle around my bedroom door, thinking it's probably my parents, I turned my lamp off and crawled in my bed.

I was supposed to be asleep hours ago.

My door slowly creaked open, it was completely dark so I squinted my eyes to try and make out the shadow.

The shadow carefully and silently started creeping towards me, until I realized who it was.

I felt a warm hand cup my mouth.

"Shh" Billie sternly shushed me with clenched teeth.

I honestly didn't know whether do pull out a switch blade or talk to him.

I swatted his hand away with care and that reassured him that I wouldn't scream bloody murder.

"Thalia, I don't know why this had to happen, but it did so let me explain. The only thing I've been able to think about today since we kissed is you. I've never felt this way about anyone, It's driving me insane. I'm so drawn to you" He whispered down towards me so quietly that I could barely hear the emotion in his voice...