Part 2 || Dangerous

Thalia's Point of View

I sprinted after the rambunctious boy, closely following him as he maneuvered around the school, you could tell he knew exact where he was going.

After several minutes of sprinting at least half the distance of the entire school, I was having a hard time keeping up with

Mr. Full of energy

Either way I followed closely behind him and tried my best to keep up. My breathing started getting very heavy and you can tell he started to notice.

"You're not very active are you?" He smirked, laughing at his own joke.

"Fuck you" I shot at him, smirking even more then he had.

"You would" he retorted, he than looked down at the ground and buried his hands deep down into his pockets.

A pinkish red colored started to engulf his cheeks, he was blushing.

After a second or two he snapped out of it and started sprinting up a flight of stairs, motioning me to follow him as he did so.

He pushed the door at the top of the stairs wide open, at this point I knew we had reached our destination.

We were on the roof

I practically collapsed when I got out the door, I desperately needed to catch my breath.

I sat on the cool cement and watched Billie as he frolicked and jumped around me, running up so close to the edge of the roof that I thought for sure he would fall off, but every time he backed up and laughed right before he would have fallen to his death.

It was a game to him, it was quite amusing and...cute even, to watch him entertain him self.

It made me wonder how much time he spends up here by himself.

"What are we doing here" I mumbled to him, I had mostly caught my breath by now.

He smiled at my question and strolled over to my place on the ground. He sat as close to me as he could without being too obvious. His arms were wrapped around his knees as he brought them up to his chest and rested them there.

I found my self staring intently into his eyes, both of our faces held a blank expression. I looked deeply into his green orbs, trying to read his expression, but he was just so, unpredictable, and very dark and I kinda like it.

All of the sudden his eyes slowly closed shut and his lips started to slightly pucker out, his pouted lips reached mine and my eyes closed shut.

Holy hot damn. My head started to spin and my stomach turned to fire.

Our lips moved in sync with his, I was in a haze. It felt like the whole world was collapsing around me but the only thing that mattered that I was here, kissing Billie.

Our lips broke apart abruptly and we both sat with blank expressions inches away from each other's face.

With one quick jerk of his head he faced the way opposite of my face, as if he couldn't look at me any longer, it was like he had just committed an awful crime upon me, an injustice even.

He hurriedly shot up out of his position on the ground and looked down at me, the different look in his eyes and expression scared me, he looked like a different person completely. His bright emerald eyes were heavily glazed over and were now a much darker forest green. His pale features seemed to grow darker with every second that passed.

"I'm dangerous Thalia, I never should have kissed you" he mumbled down towards me sternly, still showing no expression.

I sat there, out of words to say. I couldn't tell if I was hurt or if I didn't care, or if I cared to much.

My mind was wondering to new places and new feelings.

I brought myself out of my own little world, I noticed the shadow hovering over me previously was missing.

I shifted my glance to the door that lead back downstairs to the main floor of the school. It was closed shut.

I was alone.

He was gone.