I Wanna Go Back

This is jack jolinsky🌸

I'm going to call jack gilinsky just Gilinsky and jack j just jack

LISTEN TO THE WEIGHT WHILE READING THIS

<<Gilinsky's POV>>

"No jack, this isn't going to work. I'm sorry goodbye."

Flashback

I left home for two days but jack thought it was three. I wanted to surprise him when I got home.

I walked in as quietly as I could.

I walked up the stairs and our door was opened slightly.

I went to push it open but I heard Jack moan.

I stood there for a minute then finally realized what was happening.

I rushed into the room and saw jack making out with... Sammy. He cheated on me with our best friend.

He cheated on me.

With my best friend.

He really cheated.

"SAM GET OUT NOW," I yelled, my voice booming.

They looked startled and when they saw who it was Sammy ran out of the room and out the door.

Jack sat there starring at me. I started back tears forming in my eyes.

"J-Jack why?!" I squeaked out my voice shaking.

"W-WHY WOULD Y-YOU DO THIS TO M-ME?!" I screamed my voice cracking.

I ran out of the house

Flashback over

He tried so hard to get my forgiveness but I can't even look at him with thinking of Sammy making out with him.

Sammy pushing up against the frame on the bed.

Sammy trying to find his sweet spot on his neck.

I can't think of anything else but Sammy all over him.

I started crying "I'm sorry jack, but this is it. This is the last time you'll see me. Sorry isn't going to cut it, not this time." i said packing my stuff into a suitcase to go to my new apartment, alone.

He ran to me and pressed his lips on mine trying to get me to kiss back. I refused to, he broke me. He hurt me, but I love him. And that's why I have to leave. He's happier with him. He'll just push me away. I won't be able to lift this weight.

"Please, Gilinsky, baby, I love you." He said multiple times.

"At least one last kiss?" he begged.

I pushed my lips against his and it was a passionate kiss. It was filled with love, but he's just faking it jack. He's happier with Sammy.

"Does this mean you'll stay?" he asked looking up at me, his eyes filled with hope.

I looked down at him, tears brimming my eyes. I grabbed my suitcase and said "I'm sorry jack. This is goodbye my love. You were my first time, my first kiss, first boyfriend, first date, you were my first everything. This is where it comes time for my first goodbye. I love you, goodbye Jack Johnson."

(A/N)

IK I'm sorry if y'all are sad. I might have cried a little making this.

On the bright side THIS IS OUR FIRST ONE SHOT YAYAYAYAYAY

IM YOUR MONDAY BUSH SO YOU GET MY WRITING EVERY MONDAAAAAY.

IM SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS😝

THESE GIRLS WRITING THE OTHER DAYS ARE LIKE MY LONG LOST SISTERS. I HONESTLY LOVE THEM SO MUCH🌸💜

Peace out my home skillets✌

#CaniffYouNot💁

~Kaleighh