☮Why do I like you☮

🌺GUESS THE SHIP🌺

🔥WARNING I USED WAY TO MANY EMOJIS IN THIS CHAPTER KBAI!!!🔥

💕Chapter song- Happy Little Pill- Troye Sivan (when I say **PLAY THE SONG** press play.)💕

-Shawn POV-

I keep thinking of him. Why do I keep thinking of him? Shawn he's never going to like you back. I mentally fight with myself. "Shawn!" He screams, the boy that has been filling my every thought. I'm addicted to being around him, like cocaine. I look at myself in dressing room mirror, and sigh at how terrible I look. I grab the bottle of anti-depressants that are in front of the mirror. I take two of my 'Happy Little Pills' as I call them. I open the door, grabbing my guitar, walking towards the group of ten boys that have became my second family in a few short months. I look at him, the one I stay sane for, the one who I love more than life itself. I couldn't think of him any other way than as a partner. Mahogany announces all the boys except me and The Jacks. "You all know them and love them. Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky!" She shouts into the microphone in her hand. I'm next, I say to myself. I run through the songs I want to sing in my mind. "YOU ALL LOVE HIM, THE CANADIAN THAT STOLE YOUR HEARTS! SHAWN MENDES!" She shouts, the girls in the crowd go crazy as I jog onto the stage. I grab a microphone and walk towards the front of the stage. "Today I'm going to sing Happy Little Pill."

**PLAY THE SONG**

'In the crowd alone

And every second passing reminds me I'm not home

Bright lights and city sounds are ringing like a drone

Unknown, Unknown'

I look into the crowd as they sing the lyrics with me. I smile slightly.

'Oh, glazed eyes, empty hearts

Buying happy from shopping carts

Nothing but time to kill

Sipping life from bottles

Tight skin, bodyguards

Gucci down the boulevard

Cocaine, dollar bills

And...'

I pour my heart into this song that is about the boy I love. The boy that never notices me.

'My happy little pill

Take me away

Dry my eyes

Bring colour to my skies

My sweet little pill

Take my hunger

Light within

Numb my skin'

I continue singing and I look at the other boys and see them wiping their eyes. I hand the microphone to Jack Johnson as he and Gilinsky start to sing Filghts. After they finish Filghts, we move on to the Q&A portion of the event. Mahogany calls on a girl in a Nashty shirt. "This question is for Shawn." She says, looking at me, I notice she has one blue eye and one brown eye. "Okay, what's your name?" I say, still looking at her. "My name is Sophia and my question is do you like any of the other boys, because you're openly gay?" I feel my eyes widen, and I start to stutter out an answer. "U-um n-no." I manage out the biggest lie I've ever told. I look discreetly at him, and see he's goofing off with Nash. I feel jealousy rise in me. That was the last question and since we had the meet and greet yesterday we were free to head back to the hotel, I jump off the stage and walk towards my dressing room. "Shawn wait up!" Matt says to me, I turn and look at him. He jogs up to me. "Yea Matt?" I say, looking in his warm hazel brown eyes.

"Will you please tell us who it is you like?" He asks me, looking at his vans. "Matt, he will never like me back that's why I decide to keep it in." I say softly, wondering why I fell for the guy I least expected to. I continue walking to my dressing room and walk past him as I turn he corner to go into the dressing room. I look down as tears fall out of my eyes. "I just want to be noticed by you." I mumble once I'm in the safety of the dressing room.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

HEY DINOS!! Did you like the chapter??? I want you guys to guess the boy Shawn has a crush on.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

QOTD- Who do you think it is? And when's your birthday (day and month not the year)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AOTD- Not telling😏😏 and May 21st

🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸IF YOU HAPPEN TO GUESS IT I WILL DM YOU, AND GIVE YOU CREDIT ON MY NEXT ONESHOT I WILL ALSO ANNOUNCE THE BOY!

🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺

GIRLS YOU KNOW WHO IT IS DO NOT SAY WHO IT IS PLEASE!!!!!!!!

PEACE OUT ✌️ MY LITTLE DINOS!!!!

🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

FOLLOW OUR GROUP TWITTER- @SwegBushes and follow my personal twitter- @EspinxsaDxllas

🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

- Ambs