Belong with me part uno

If anyone knows who posted this pic plez comment cuz I'm still curious ^
Song- you belong with me by Taylor swift.
SO I MIGHT MEET TAYLOR TONORROW AND AKDNJS IDK 😭😭
X <3 X <3 X
"I love you."
🌽
He smiled at his boyfriend. Couldn't tell if it was real or fake. Although, it looks like he was forcing it.
🌽
"Give it up for the one and only, Shawn Mendes!" Mahogany shouted loud enough for Canada to hear.
🌽
"Damn Lox." I mumbled, grabbing my guitar and walking on stage. "Hi everyone!"
🌽
Cam set down the chair and mic. "Good luck bro." He whispered to me before walking off the stage.
🌽
Shit. why was I so nervous?
🌽
Is it because I'm covering a song that explains exactly how I feel?
🌽
Considering the fact that the boy I'm singing this is standing only a few feet away from me? With his 'boyfriend'.
🌽
No. Fricking. Duh.
🌽
"Whenever you're ready Shawn!" Carter said loudly.
🌽
I realized that I've been sitting here for five minutes doing nothing.
🌽
"Right, right." I mumbled. I cleared my thought and begun.
🌽
"You're on the phone with your boyfriend he's upset, he's going off about something that you said. 'Cause he doesn't get your humor like I do. I'm in my room it's a typical Tuesday night I'm listenin' to a kind of music he doesn't like because he'll never get your story like I do."
🌽
I glanced through the crowd to see curious, but smiling faces.
🌽
"But he where was muscle tees I do peace signs. He's a bad boy and I just sing lines. Dreaming about a day when you'll look up and find what you're looking for has been here the whole time. If you could see that I am the one who understands you. Been here all along, so why can't you see, you belong with me."
🌽
Fans start to whisper to one another. Probably wondering who I'm singing about.
🌽
"Walkin' the hotel with you and you're skinny jeans. I can't help thinking this is how it 'ought to be. Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself, 'Hey isn't this easy?'
🌽
And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town. I haven't seen it in a while since he brought you down. You say you're fine I know you better than that. Hey what you doing with the boy like that?"
🌽
I take a deep, shaky breath. Once I sing the chorus, their all going to know who I'm singing about. Unless their idiots.
🌽
"And he wear's muscle tees, I wear T-shirts. You two are rappers and I'm just a singer.
🌽
Dreaming 'bout a day when you look up and find, what you're looking for has been here the whole time. If you could see that I'm the one who understands you. Been here all along, so why can't you see, you belong with me.
🌽
Standing by here, waiting at your hotel room. All this time, how could you not know, baby, you belong with me.
🌽
Oh I remember, you were driving to my house in the middle of the night. I'm the one who made you laugh, when you know you're about to cry. I know your favorite songs, and you tell me about your dreams. Think I know where you belong. Think I know it's with me.
🌽
Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along so why can't you see, you belong with me."
🌽
Everyone had a stunned look on their faces. It scared the crap out of me.
🌽
They do know who I have a crush on,right?
🌽
I turned around to see his reaction, but I couldn't find him.
🌽
Where did he go?
🌽
I ran off the stage as quickly as I could, and headed straight to the public bathrooms.
🌽
I don't think I've ever been this embarrassed before.
🌽
I knew tears were streaming down my face but I couldn't stop them.
🌽
Why did I have to be gay?
🌽
Why do I have to have a crush on one of my best friends?
🌽
I sniffed, grabbing a paper towel and blowing my nose.
🌽
Why me?
🌽
After I looked kind of presentable, I placed a fake smile on lips.
🌽
Before I was able to open the bathroom door, I heard one of the stale doors open behind me.
🌽
"S-shawn?" A familiar voice croaked.
🌽
Crap. Shit. Frick. I'm screwed.