College Tease Part 1

sooo I actually had written this one early so i could upload it when monday comes. Get on my level pls. 

this was a lie I wrote a paraghraph and that was it...

anyways this is shameron (ShawnxCameron)

//Cam's POV//

It's finally Friday!  The dean told me that there was this kid named Shawn visiting the campus for the weekend and i was sharing my room with him.  Today was the day he was coming and i was quite nervous.  what if he doesnt like me?  I know im not the most attractive person (that took me like 5 minutes to write bc it hurt) but i can be funny.  I heard a knock on my door and went to answer it with just my sweatpants on.  I was assuming it was matt or nash.  It wasnt either of them, it was shawn and he seemed a little fazed by the fact that i answered the door without a shirt on.

he was adorable with his messy brown hair and chocolate colored eyes.  this weekend was going to be a blast I thought to myself. 

"hi, you must be shawn, I'm Cameron but you can call me cam." j.told the younger boy.  "h-hi," shawn stuttered.  I smirked, seeing theme affect I had on him. this weekend was young to be really fun.

"You can put your bags over by the bed and I hope you don't mind that my room only has one bed, " I tell him smirking. 

(a/n)

I know its like suuuuuuper short but I'm sick and I wanted to update the right day for once.  I'm going to be making another part to this obviously.

plus this isn't edited so shun again sorry its so super short bbz

peace out cub scout

#CaniffYouNot

∞Kayy∞