Not As Strong

YAYYY UPDATE

its CameronxCarter

//Camerons POV//

It was after school hours and I had been told by Nash to go to Mr. Russo's room, the social studies room.  I walked in the black room and the door shut behind me.  I sighed when I tried to open it and it wouldn't budge.  I then tried the lights and they didn't turn on either, so it was completely dark in the room.  I saw a figure and assumed it was Nash.  I walked up behind him and hugged him making him jump.

He turned around and I saw his face, it was Carter Reynolds, the person I wanted the least to do with.  He hurt me, broke me, is the reason I cry myself to sleep every night.  He was the one who left me with no explination.

I started shaking and ran to the door, trying to make it open, not wanting to face him.  When I realized that there was a desk in front of the door on the opposite side and saw nash walking down the hall into another room with someone, I knew he had planned this with his trusty boyfriend Taylor Caniff.

I slid down the door, tucking my knees to my head and rocking back and forth while tears escaped my eyes.  

Carter came over to me and held me.  I couldn't move out of his grasp do to the fact that I couldn['t breathe correctly and started to see black.  He started rubbing my back and telling me sweet things.  I soon stopped crying and had my arms tightly wrapped around Carter's torso while his arm was around my shoulder and in my hair, playing with it.  I put my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.  I missed this so much.  Soon my breathing started to slow down and I started drifting off.  Before I fell asleep I heard carter whisper "I still love you my little lovebug, I'm sorry for what I was forced to do to my cammybear."

{Carters POV}

Cameron fell asleep with his head on my chest.  I felt so horrible for being the reason he cries.  I never wanted to hurt my cammybear but my mother's friend's son, Jacob (I LOVE JACOB ITS JUST FOR THE STORY) started to beat me up.  He forced me to break it off with my love and date him.  I was miserable and didn't want anything to do with him.  He raped me mutiple times.

*flashback*

Jacob had broken my leg when he beat me so I couldn't walk without crutches.  I was watcing a movie with Jacob in his living room.  His parents weren't home and he forced me to cuddle with him.  He then kissed me and I didn't kiss back.  He carried me up the stairs and I couldn't do anything do to the fact I had a huge cast on my foot.  He placed me on the bed on my stomach.  I still couldn['t move and he came back and told me I was a bad boy who had to be punished.  He put hand cuffs on my wrists and attached it to the bed posts.  I was sobbing and begging him not to.  He slapped me across the face and told me to shut up.  He stripped me and himself.  He shoved his member into me and I screamed in pain.  My sobs, pleas and screams were the only thing you heared.  Everytime I made any noise he went harder making me cry more.  I felt him come inside me and he pulled out, he slapped my ass as hard as he possibly could.  Then he dressed me, I cried and he put the clothes back on me.  He left me in the handcuffs until I stopped crying.  After I stopped he carried me to the couch down stairs.  He slapped me and told me to stop being such a baby and enjoy the pleasure he gave me.

*flashback over*

Nash came in and told me to bring him back to my house.  I did as he told me and carried him to my bed.  I looked at the scars littered over my body from Jacob and myself.  I did this, I hurt the only person that actually cared.  I'm the one who caused his pain.  I cried, letting my gaurd down .  I tried to stay strong for Cameron but I couldn't.  jacob moved and broke up with me.  I can be with Cameron if trusts me which will never happen.  

I heard something so I quickly tried to cover myself so Cam wouldn't see the scars and bruises.  I heard sobs escape his mouth and I realized that he saw what happened to me.  He didn't ask anything he just pulled me close to him.  I flinched when he touched me and he realized and tears rolled down his prescious face.  "Nash told me what happened," he whispered quietly.  "it's okay to cry in front of me my sweet, fragile baby boy," he told me.  I started to sob into his shoulder as he hugged me and scattered kisses around my face telling me how perfect and beautiful he thinks I am.  

"You weren't as strong as I thought you were," Cam whispered to me.

(A/N)

YAYYYY I UPDATEDDDDD

sorry for the delay but im a mess rn and i was gonna update last night until my sisters best friends got into a car accident right in front of my house.  It was so scary.

anyways love yall and thank you AaronLeeJohnson for the ship idea.

thank yew to anyone who requested something imma use all the ideas for my next updates

im on my moms computer so i cant use emojis so bear with me

peace out cub scout✌

#CaniffYouNot

~kayy