♛The Dream♛

This might suck because I rushed and sorry it's so short!

Also ITS TECHNICALLY WEDNESDAY FOR ME BC ITS 12:07AM THE THINGS I DO FOR YOU PEOPLE I SWEAR!!

Sam didn't update yesterday because of personal reasons, she'll be back next week.

CHAPTER SONG- We can make love- SoMo

Ship- Cash

-Nash POV-

"CAMERON!" I yell as ice cold water hits me. "Yes Nash?" He asks, smiling cheekily. "You better run." I say, he gulps and sprints out my bedroom door. I get up and peel my wet shirt off and throw it in the hamper. I walk in the bathroom and shut the door, undressing and stepping in the shower. I do what I normally do (idkkkkk okay I suck at this!) I step out of the shower, and wrap a towel around my waist. I walk into my bedroom and see Cam on my phone.

He still hasn't noticed I'm in the room and I decide to scare him. I walk slowly towards him, crawl on the bed and straddle his hips. and duck my head between his arms and block my phone screen with my head. I look at him, he looks up at me surprised. "W-what are you doing?" He asks, as I decide to tease him as well. I start to slowly grind my hips into his. "N-Nash what are you doing?" Cam says, groaning in his throat. I lean down and my lips ghost over his, I look in his soft brown eyes. "Hmmm, nothing." I say, smiling. I kiss his lips softly, and continue grinding into him. I feel something poke into my thigh, I stop. "N-Nash please stop." He says, he grips my hips and grinds back into me. He dips his fingers under the towel and rubs my hip bones. (I'm so awkward at writing these.) Cam slides one hand up my chest and to the base of my neck, he tangles his hand in my hair, placing his lips on to mine.

I moan low in my throat as he grinds up against me, and bite his bottom lip. He flips up, forgetting about my phone, he pins my arms above my head and starts to suck on my neck softly. He pulls away and smirks at me. "Nash I'm going to fuck you so hard." He says in a low sexy voice, I moan. "Nash." Cam says over and over again, his voice fading out. "NASH!" Someone says shaking me, I open my eyes and realize it was just a dream. I never kissed my crush, my best friend and I wasn't about to have sex with him. "Y-yeah" I say, looking at Taylor who has his hands on my shoulders. His eyes are wide and he just stares at me and leans down towards my face.

🌺THE END!🌺

Sorry this sucks badly! But this is as close to smut as I've ever written. IM AN AWKWARD WRITER!! Ima do Question of the day.

QOTD- Who do you ship the most

AOTD- Shaylor or Cash 😏 AND JOX

PEACE OUT ✌️ MY LITTLE DINOS

🌺🌸TILL NEXT WEEK- AMBS🌸🌺

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

FOLLOW MY TWITTER- @EspinxsaDxllas *yes I did a self promo 💁*