ஐWaiting for youஐ

💚AYE BUSHES! I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THE CHAPTER SONG MIGHT NOW MAKE SENSE WITH THE CHAPTER BC I COULDN'T FIND A SONG THAT I LIKED!💚

💁I WROTE THIS CHAPTER WHILE I WAS IN A VERY SMALL BACKSEAT OF A TRUCK!💁

🚤SHIP- MATTXJJ🚤

💥CHAPTER SONG- Waiting for Superman- Daughtry💥

↝j σ h n ѕ σ n pσv↜

I run my hands through my hair for the sixth time in under five minutes, sighing as I look at the work in front of me. I see a paper ball land on my book out of the corner of my eye. I spin around and see Matt lying on his bed 'reading' his book, which is an upside down dictionary... In Spanish. "Is your book good Matt." I ask, trying not to chuckle at my boyfriends choice of books. "Totally, the main character is really interesting. She met this guy named Jace and he hunts demons with this really cool sword thing." He rambles on, I raise an eyebrow. "Babe you're reading a Spanish dictionary, that's upside down." I tell my brown eyed love. Matt starts to blush, the tops of his ears turning a reddish pink. "I knew that." He says, I roll my eyes and turn back to studying. "The capital of Missouri is Jefferson City." I mumble out reading what I wrote down in my history class. "Missouri was the twenty-fourth state registered into the United States." I say, reciting it to memory.

A blue origami swan makes its way into the middle of my paper. I look at it, on its wings in messy handwriting it says; 'Stop stressing babe- M ❤️', "Matt, stop distracting me." I say placing the swan next to my phone. "Missouri has only had one president from the office ever from the state." I say biting my pencils eraser lightly. I feel light kisses being placed on my neck. I tilt my head the other way as a natural reaction, biting my lip. I snap out of it and turn to glare at Matt. "Really?" I question, smiles innocently at me. I roll my eyes for the umpteenth time and go back to focusing on my studies.

Matt leaves me alone for about ten minutes. "Jack, I'm bored." He complains, I rub my eye with my hand, ignoring my boyfriend. "Read a book." I say, pointing to a stack of books Matt likes to read. "Babe you've been studying for over three hours, you need to take a break." He says, I look at the clock and see it says 11:02pm, I started studying at 5:00pm. "Give me thirty more minutes." I say, he nods reluctantly, about four minutes go by and Matt starts to fidget on the bed, throwing paper airplanes at me, along with little love notes. I slowly start getting annoyed, and he knows it. "Matthew Lee if you throw one more airplane or love note at me I will not kiss you for a week." I threaten him, he has a shocked look on his face, and starts to pout. "Ugh, fine, killjoy." He grumbles, covering his head with a pillow. As soon as I get back to studying a paper ball finds its way onto the desk. I spin around, stand up and yank my shirt off, stalking my way over to Matt, who is watching me with lust filled eyes. I slowly crawl up the bed, making sure Matt sees my heated expression the whole time.

"Matt what am I going to do with you?" I question seductively, straddling him, I pin his arms above his head and lean my head towards his, biting his lower lip lightly. "JJ." He moans out as I lightly grind on him. I Hold his hands with with one of mine and unbutton his shirt with my other. "Jack p-please." He moans out, as I sloppily kiss down his slightly toned chest. I teasingly bite his hip bones, he arches his back and lets out a lust filled moan. I feel his member on my inner thigh, I grind lightly down on to him, he closes his eye as his moan becomes high pitched, meaning he's close. I kiss his soft lips, swiping my tongue across his bottom lip asking for permission into his mouth. He opens his mouth, my tongue wraps around his. He starts to grind back against me, I roll off of him and smirk at his pained expression. "Have fun dealing with your little problem Matt." I say winking at him. "Y-you su-suck Jack." He groans out. "I know baby." I say smiling evily.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

DID YOU LIKE IT?!

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

SORRY ABOUT MISSING UPDATES I HAVE HAD TONS OF FUCKING HOMEWORK!

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

QOTD- What year do you graduate, and do you like 'All about that Bass'?

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

ATOD- 2018 and YAS I HAVE IT ON REPEAT ALL THE TIME!

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Follow my twitter- @EspinxsaDxllas

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

PEACE ✌ OUT DINOS!

- Ambs