Cash yo

✌️ This is a cash one shot , hopefully you like it ! I wrote this very quickly bc u was rushing to get it done so if it sucks im sorry but yeahhh ✌️

🌈 Nash's pov 🌈

I was sitting in my room, staring up at the ceiling, thinking about him, glancing up at the clock every few seconds, waiting for that one special call as per usual.

I was waiting for my boyfriend, cameron to call, he always does around this time. Cameron is in collage as i am a senior in high school and will be going to collage next year.

Every morning around seven cameron calls, surprisingly in all of the months cameron has been gone he has managed to call everyday ( ive said call like 7 times already and im aware of that but bear with me bruh😂)

I hear my phone ring and i rush over to it in an instant and hit the answer button.

"Hi baby" cam says in a raspy morning voice. I know I've heard it a hundred times but i still get butterflies in my stomach when i hear it.

I smile and reply with "Hey babe"

"Im so sorry i cant be there with you for today" he says. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion ( a/n EYEBROWS ON FLEEK DAFUQ .. Ok now you may carry on reading)

"Whats so special about today?" I ask

I hear cam laugh "you seriously don't know?"

"I don't even remember what i had for dinner last night. Cmon just tell me, whats today?"

He sighs " its August 11, think babe"

Then it clicked.

"OH MY GOD OUR ANNIVERSARY! I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT THAT IM SUCH A BAD BOYFRIEND IM SO-"

Cam cut me off by saying "NASH, Its okay babe"

I frown and slowly sit down on my bed my mood changing from happy to sad "i wish you could be here"

"Me too"

We talked a bit more before cameron and i had to say our goodbyes so cam could go to his classes.

" i love you babe, bye"

" yeah bye love you too" i said with a sad smile on my face, then i heard the beeping sound meaning the call had ended.

The rest of my day went on as usual, witch means moping around , eating And going on the internet ( a/n my life in a nutshell)

i was currently sitting on the couch watching some sappy romantic comedy , and no i was not crying because i am a man and men dont cry- oh look a tear. Okay crying a little, and munching on some popcorn.

I was about to stick a handful of popcorn in my mouth when the doorbell rang. I sighed and placed the popcorn back into the bowl.

I slowly but surly made my way to the door. I looked through the eye hole to see someone standing there. It was dark out so i couldnt see who.

Before i opened the door i grabbed the thing closest to me ( bc safety first children) which happened to be a umbrella just in case they were a murderer or something.

I grabbed the handle and ever so slowly opened the door. The figure that stood before me started moving towards me. So i hit the person in the shin with the umbrella.

"OW!" The second i heard that i recognized the voice.

" CAMERON?!" I yell while crouching down to help him up. I held out my hand, he grabbed it and got up wobbling a bit in the process.

When he was up in an instant my lips were on his. The kiss was fast, but full of love. I placed my hands on his hip and he looped his arms around my neck, our lips moving in perfect sync. After a few minutes of making out we finally pulled away.

" i missed you so much baby" with each word i pecked his lips, tears brimming my eyes.

" i missed you too. Happy anniversary." He said with tears in his eyes as well.

I grabbed his hand and closed the door while leading him upstairs and you can guess what happened next * wink* *wink*

---------------

YEAH THAT WAS THE ONE SHOT I KNOW IT WAS CRAP BUT I HOPE YOU AT LEAST KINDA LIKED IT ?!

UHM IDK WHAT TO SAY BUT ILL BE POSTING ONE SHOTS EVERY TUESDAY THATS ALL I NEED TO SAY SOOO BYEE BABES ! 🙆

( ps kaleigh , devyn , and amber i know your reading this and i wanna say ilysm bbs 🌸✌️💕🙆)

P.s.s - pelvic thrusts🌚

🌺 sam 🌺