Maybe two, or twenty

-----

"You hate me, don't you?" I asked, bringing my knees up to my chest.

"I'm not mad, I wouldn't be surprised if you hate me. I hate me."

My vision became blurry when I glanced at the 'scratches'. Some old, most very new. I brought both arms to my lips, kissing each of them. He knows. He knows I do this, but he will never stop me. He can't.

"It's over with, Is this it?!" I screamed to the sky. Good thing nobody else is here. The wind blew gently, causing my hair to go everywhere. I haven't cut it in a while. I tried to take a deep breathe, but it was as if my lungs were closed up.

"We never got to get married."

"You know, sometimes I break down-like right now-, I give up everything. But then I think about you. You were so strong." I forced a chuckle.

"It's been two years since we ever talked, dude. I still call, though. Hoping you'll pick up."

"It kills me. To know you took your life. No one even knows..you were my star and sky." My hands came up to my face, wiping the tears away.

"I could lie and try to say that I'm the same." I lifted to half empty whiskey bottle to my lips, taking two big gulps. "I haven't taken to many drinks, don't worry. Maybe two...or twenty."

"You're watching me kiss another on the face. I feel guilty. Though, you aren't here, I don't dare to erase."

"I still pay for your phone, bab-bro. Just so I can hear you speck."

"I could lie and try to say that I'm the same. Don't watch me, cry over your grave. I'll take a drink,

maybe two, or twenty."

I picked a small piece of paper out of my raggedy old jeans, setting it down.

Kissing the grave one last time, before exiting the cemetery.

' I love you, Sammy Wilk, and I always will. Even if it kills me. '

-Dillon

.

.

.

.

.

X <3 X <3 X

So, yeah. I didn't know Kaleigh was doing samxdillon. But I already wrote this, and I'm actually quite proud of how it turned out.

Did you cry?

Love you all,

differentxoriginal