♡Angel Wings♡

⚡️WARNING- SAD SHAYLOR ONE SHOT, IF YOU ARE LIGHT HEARTED I SUGGEST YOU GET TISSUES⚡️

Sorry for updating so early, but if I don't I'll forget to

ALSO I HAVE CHAPTER SONGS AND THIS ONE IS- To Write Love On Her Arms by Helio (it's a really good song but it's sad)

☁️Hope you enjoy☁️

Taylor POV-

I lean my head against the brick wall behind me as I look up into the sky and pull out my razor that I bring everywhere with me. I think of all the things I've been called today.

Fag

Ass fucker

Attention seeker

Worthless

Sinner

Cock sucker

Faggot

And so many more.

I try to block out the voices in my head, telling me to cut just a bit deeper this time to end all the fucking pain. I never used to be like this when Shawn was still here, but the hate got to him, I just want to join my sweet angel. I press the razor to my left wrist and flick my wrist, a red fountain appearing, and washing away my sorrows and my pain. I do this over and over again till there is no more imperfect skin to cut.

I start to feel drowsy and close my eyes for a second, I see a white light and start to walk slowly towards it, I walk through it and spot Shawn crying by a weeping willow, his white feathered wings have gold, bronze, and purple feathers mixed in with the white. I walk up to Shawn slowly and tap his shoulder, his head slowly turns. "T-Taylor?" He asks, his normally light brown eyes now dark and clouded. "It's me Shawn," I say looking at my wrists, seeing a clean wrist. He stands up and wraps his arms around me, pulling me to his chest, I rest my head on his shoulder, his wings lightly brushing my hair, I see something orange sticking out if his jean pocket, I grab it gently and look at it. It's the bandana I gave him on our first date all those months ago, I lift my head from his shoulder, tears slowly making their way down my face. "Shawn why'd you leave me?" I ask him, he looks at his shoes sadly, and says "Because all the bullying, the hate, the tormenting got to big to handle." I look at him sadly "I've seen Megan, she's even more beautiful here." Shawn says to me, I smile slightly knowing she's up here in paradise, but then frown on how her life ended. "I hope I can see her again." I say, looking at Shawn who is becoming blurry.

Shawn starts to fade from my grip slowly, I try to grasp him, but fail. "Taylor go back to earth please and live for me." Shawn says, before fading completely. I hear a beeping noise, and someone talking over me. "Taylor, my baby please wake up." A female says to me, I slowly blink my eyes open, trying to become familiar with my surroundings. "M-mom?" I croak out, I turn my head towards my mom, who is slightly sobbing into my arm. "Mom." I say slightly louder, she continues to sob, I reach my arm out to shake her, but stop as I hear the sound of the heart machine stopping, my mom lets out a blood curdling scream, and doctors, nurses, and the rest of my family rushes in.

I watch awe struck, as the doctors try to get my heart to start pumping again, on the fifth try, the machine starts to beep for a second then stops completely. They try to get my heart to start again over and over, each time ending in the same flatline. "Mrs. Caniff, I'm sorry to say but Taylor Michael Caniff is deceased, I'm very sorry for your loss ma'am." One of the doctors say, my mom falls to the floor in tears, loud screams and sobs ripping from her quivering body. My friends and family one by one fall to the ground, the news registering to them. "Taylor, I never told you this enough, but you weren't just my best friend, you were and still are my brother." Dillon says, looking directly at me. "Tay I know you're in here, and I want let you know I love you man, and I'm going to miss you so god damn much." He chokes out through sobs.

I see a golden light appear next to me, I turn towards it. "Taylor, I told you to live for me." Shawn says, appearing from the golden light, his wings wrapping around me and himself. "I tried, but my heart couldn't take it, I lost too much blood." I say sadly, looking at my wrist yet again, seeing blood that wasn't there before dripping down my hand. "S-Shawn why is my w-wrist still bleeding?" I ask him he looks at me sadly and opens his mouth to explain. "It shows how you passed away." He says, I place my hand under his shirt searching for the place my angel had sunk a knife into his chest. "I love you." Shawn says to me, grasping my wrist and placing it over his bleeding heart. "I love you too." I say back to him, he starts to float up, into the golden light he appeared out of. We step into heaven, and I automatically hear Megan's sweet laugh, I turn and look for her. "If you are looking for Megan she is playing with the children." Shawn says to me grasping my hand that I took out of his shirt. I feel my shoulder blades popping out of place, and scream in agony, as my wings rip through skin and my shirt. I look over my shoulder and see white wings with tye dyed feathers scattered around them. I turn towards Shawn and crash my lips against his lightly, a blinding white light surrounding us, our souls forming together as they would have on earth.

It's official I'm an angel now.

⚡️HEY BABES I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY ATTEMPT AT A SAD ONE SHOT, I HOPE IT DOESNT SUCK TO BAD! THE ENDING WAS RUSHED BECAUSE I KINDA RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO WRITE TWO STORIES AT ONCE! ⚡️

IM THE WEDNESDAY PERSON IF YA DIDNT KNOW!

SOOOO GET USED TO MY CRAZINESS ON WEDNESDAY

Girls I know you're reading this, and I want you let you know we've grown so close although we've known each other for a little over a week, it feels as if we've been friends for life. 😊 Devyn, Sam, and Kaleigh ilysfm 💙💜💛💚❤️

PEACE OUT ✌️ MY LITTLE DINOS 👑

Sorry about the long A/N I'll try to cut them shorter

~ Amber (comment if you like this or not and if these should be longer or shorter for me) 😊