Chapter 5

Taylor's P.O.V:

Got another girl. Man there easy to get! Once I'm done making out with this girl Alex an making her "feel good" about her self ugh, I head back to my hotel room with the boys ASAP. Once we walk in, its total craziness! Everyone's either running around, doing slap cams, or for Nash's case making out with that girl Ashley and shawn is just strumming his guitar.

"So what happened" Shawn says in a snoopy voice

"It was none of your business"

Everyone in the room starts to Ooooo

"Not like that we just lip locked she didn't let me get with that"

"Well good you need to know girls aren't toys!" Shawn yells at me. He seems pissed.

"Why do you care?"

"Because she can do better than some jerk like you!"

"Well oh well good night!" and I head to bed and Ashley walks out. Dang she's hot with those blue eyes, bright blond hair and she's not to tall not to short. Ima get with her.

Alex P.O.V:

Taylor's so sweet. He made me feel perfect. I know I barley know him but there's something about him. I hope I'm right about him. Ashley walks in with a few different expressions on her face.

"Ashley what's up?"

"Well me and Nash are official, and Taylor's a jerk I heard him and shawn talking watch out for him!"

"Are you just jealous I actually got a magcon boy?"

"No I got one too Alex don't be ridiculous!"

"True but I don't think he's a jerk I think he's amazing and im going out with him."

"Ok but don't trust him."

"I'm going to bed night!"

"Ok fine night alex!"

What!!! 12 reads in one day! that's crazy I know it's small but I didn't even think I'd get one! thank you so much!