Chapter 11

Alex P.O.V:

It's 6:00 and I haven't even thought about getting ready. The party starts at 9:00 and I still need to shower. I get up and adjust the shower temperature just right. I hop into the warm water and let it all relax my muscles. After about thirty minutes of scrubbing and shaving I get out and dry myself off.

I decide on wearing a plain tight black dress that goes down to my mid thigh with my pair of 4inch red high heals, and top it of with my leather jacket. Once my hairs dried I put on my outfit and start on my hair and make up. I make my long black hair pin strait and make my green eyes pop with a smokey eye.

I slide on my heals and it's 8:50 right on time. I go to check on Ashley in her room and see she's ready as well. Her blond hair is in perfect wand curls. She's wearing a blue skirt with a white top tucked in. Her make up makes her blue eyes stand out more than they already do.

"Look at you bad girl Alex!" Ashley says excitedly.

"Wow you should be talking Ashley! you look like a tumblr girl!"

"Let's go show the world!" Ashley shouts at me.

"Okay!"

We walk through the back yard to get to the main house and it's already crazy. There's passed out people on the grass and it's barley 9:00. We walk in and the kitchen has shots laid out every where. The coolers are over flown with beer and the music blasts so loud that I think Kansas can hear us. We're instantly greeted by a drunk Cameron.

"Heeyyyy my chicks!" He slurs at us.

"Cameron your drunk." I tell him flat out. He gives me a slight pout then walks backward, getting lost into the crowd of people.

"Hey Ima take some shots!" Ashley shouts at me over the music.

"Don't go overboard and repeat what happened at the last party!" I warn her.

She flips me off and fades into the kitchen. I make my way to the dance floor and shake my groove thing. Once I get into it I accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I say hoping he didn't notice me.

"It's fine" He looks down at me but not by much. His bright green eyes look down into mine. I recognize him by his you tube personal on O2L. Connor Franta.

"Hey aren't you from O2l?" I ask him.

"Well used to be." he tells me in disgust. "Hey wanna dance?" he asks me and offers his hand.

"Sure!" I say enthusiastically. We start dancing along to overplayed pop songs and I look over to see Shawn staring at me. I keep dancing and me and Connor dance in ways only boyfriend and girlfriend should dance. Once the song "Anaconda" comes on we both start twerking on each other but Connor stops.

"Hey I just want to let you know we're just friends right? I have a girlfriend just letting you know" He tells me concerned.

"It's fine but doesn't mean we can't twerk as hard as we work!" I shout at him over the music. We both laugh and continue dancing. Honestly I don't want him as my boyfriend but he would be an awesome best friend. We get out of the dance crowd and head outside to the back. He finds a girl who I'm guessing is his girlfriend and introduces us.

"Alex this is Amy, my girlfriend." He tells me. She has brown eyes and brown hair. She's maybe 5'4 and really pretty.

"Hey Alex hope you weren't getting too friendly with him?" and we all laugh. I start to get tired so I say later to them and head over to the guest house. I walk in and see Ashley passed out on the couch with her head on Nash's lap.

Heyyyyy my rad readers! More chapters coming soon! I'm on vacation so ya!

~anon-a