Chapter 8

Shawn's P.O.V:

I feel awful leaving Alex behind, but it was right before Magcon. I couldent let all my fans down, and something else I hope she understands. Although I don't understand why Ashley didn't stay with her. I mean she didn't have anything to do, it's kinda strange. Ashley just stayed back at the hotel and Nash joined her. After Magcon we head back to the hotel, and in the back of the hotel she's there.

Alex P.O.V:

I left the hospital and just walked back to the hotel. Why not give Ashley a piece of my mind. I take the back way because I'd rather not fight off the fangirls. Once I make it there, the boys are there too, but no Ashley or Nash.

"Ashley oh my god I'm so sorry I should have picked you up and stayed at the hospital with you, or at least have one of the boys stay." Shawn tries to tell me.

"Where's Ashley?" I spat at him, without even accepting his apology.

"In the room probably with Nash" he replies. Wait, Nash stayed but Shawn didn't.

"So Nash skipped magcon and didn't even stay at the hospital, and he was able to skip magcon and you couldn't!" I'm screaming. Shawn's eyes start to water. I run into the hotel, up to the room. I want to give Ashley a price of my mind. I storm into the hotel room and see Nash and Ashley making out.

"Ashley WTF you stayed here to make out with Nash instead of helping me when I almost died!"

"Alex I-"

"No just, no" I cut her off. I don't even want to deal with any of this anymore. No one cares, I'm dont even care about myself anymore. I run out of the hotel room tears stinging my eyes and run toward the elevator, but I run into someone.

It's Shawn.

"Alex where are you going?" I start to break down as he pulls me into a hug. Everything is so overwhelming. The feelings I have for Shawn, my depression, the pain of being betrayed. I sob into his chest and listen to his steady heart beat as he rubs his hand up and down my back.

"It's ok Alex, I wasn't there before and I feel awful for it, but I'm here now and I'll never leave you again." I don't know why but he puts a smile on my face. He cares about me. He might actually care.

" Shawn why didn't you stay with me before?" I ask him. He looks me straight in the eye and starts to explain.

" Well I couldn't let my fans down, is what I told everyone but the truth is I couldn't handle seeing you in so much pain. Right now I want to be in the position you were in because I can't handle seeing these tears stream out of your face." He gently wipes away one of my tears with his thumb and cups my face with his hand.

"Shawn, my life is awful you'd never want to be in my position. Also you don't need to take pity on me because of my awful life. I'll make this easy for you and I both. If you don't care about me at all, if you think I should do what I was going to do before you stopped me, and that I'm not worth it, let me go. Although if you do care about me, if you think I should keep fighting and that you lo- like me like how I lo-like you, let me know now so neither of us are hurt". I think I made that easy enough for him. He slowly let's go of me, and walks a few feet away from me, turning a corner into the hall. I almost start to cry until Shawn runs back with his hands behind his back. He kneels down on one knee, grabs ahold of my hand with his left and reveals one red rose in his right.

"I'll never let go of you Alex, because I love you."

Aww! I loved and hatted writing this chapter so much! So I'm going to do 1 or more chapters a day, that's why there so short. Thanks for almost 50 rad readers!!! lol anyway I'll try to do the next chapter ASAP tonight or tomorrow! XOXO my rad readers

~ anon_a