Chapter 1

Alex's P.O.V

Ashley's currently screaming at me to hurry up because our flight to L.A leaves in one hour.

"I'm coming sheesh!" I shout back. I can't believe she's dragging me along to go see some guys at something called magcon across the country.

I quickly pull my long black hair up into a messy bun, slip on a tribal print sweater long enough to cover my scars, black leggings and add some mascara to make my green eyes pop. I grab my duffle bag and head out the door.

"Finally! were gonna be late come on!" Ashley signals me into the car and we drive off to the airport.

After security check we finally make it on the plane with time to spare. The second we load onto the plane Ashley pulls out her phone and starts to listen to Life of the Party and sing along. Apparently the guy who sings it will also be there.

**********6 hours later**************

California FINALLY!!!! I had to go 6 hours of Ashley blabbing on and on and ON about how much she loves Nash Grier and how they'll be together after this trip. Someone kill me now. We're staying at the same hotel as them too so she can find them easier. I wish this trip would go by faster there's over 200 fangirls at the hotel and there all here for the same reason Ashley is. This is going to be a loooonnng week.

Thank you for reading my story! I hope you guys like it! it's my first story so thank you for support! Updates soon!