Chapter 17

Alex P.O.V

I wake up in a huge bed, oh god did I drink to much again? Oh wait I'm at Connors guest bed room.

I get up off the bed and grab my stuff and head out without telling Connor or Amy anyway. They'll realize I left soon enough. I walk along the streets not even bothering if I get ran over. I don't belong anywhere it doesn't matter if I die. I grab my phone and smash it agains the ground, if I go anywhere I don't want anyone to follow. I'm homeless now.

Shawn's P.O.V

Connor called thirty minutes ago and told us Alex left there house. Her phone line is disconnected so now there's no way to know where she is or if she's alive. We all know she's dead. For the past thirty minutes we've all been sitting here in silence with the occasional sob from one of us. Finally the silence is broken from Johnson.

"Maybe she's still ali-"

But he's quickly cut off by Nash

"WE ALL KNOW SHES DEAD ITS HOPELESS YOU LITTLE F***KER!!!"

"MAYBE SHE ISNT NASH MAYBE SHE IS ALIVE BUT SHES PROBABLY SUFFERING BECAUSE YOU KISSED HER YOU PEICE OF S**T!!" Matt shouts. I can't hold back, I join the very loud argument.

"DONT SHOUT AT NASH ITS MY FAULT SHES DEAD!" I run up into my room as arguments break out throughout everyone. I lock the door and grab the pack off beer I've been hiding under my bed. I drink away while trying to listen to the arguments. I hear the occasional "she's dead", "you f**ker", "it's all cause of him" and the rare "maybe she's alive" from Johnson or Aaron or Matt.

********* three months later**********

Third person P.O.V

Most of the boys moved back with there families. Cameron has been filling his schedule with as many meetings and photo shoots as possible to get his mind off of her. Matt, Nash, Ashley, Shawn and both Jacks have stayed at the house hoping she will return, except Ashley has been banging all of them as much as possible.

Alex P.O.V

My last meal was two days ago. I don't have an inch of me that isn't covered with some sort of mark. I've been cutting away my problems. Life has been awful to me more than usual lately. I don't even know where I am, I think I'm in San Francisco. Right now I'm just sitting next to a dumpster slowly bleeding from my wrists. Suddenly a man walks up and sits next to me. He wears shades and a dark hoodie over his head.

"What's a little lady like you doing out here all alone?"

"I've been out alone for over three months and I prefer to be alone."

"Come on let me show you a fun time." he says as he grabs my leg but I slap his arm.

"Leave me alone" I say with all the anger in my voice. He moves his hand away but launches toward me pinning me to the ground. "This wouldn't be so forced if you didn't fight it" he says as i squirm around trying to break free from his hold. He grabs a knife and cuts off my rotting shirt and jeans. I can't believe this is happening, it can't be! "Looks like I've got an emo tonight!"

"Leave her alone!" I hear someone say as they get closer. Something about that voice doesn't seem right but it got the man off of me right before any real damage. I lay there shaking in fear, paralyzed. The guy who got rid of the man gets closer to me and the moment I see his face over five million different emotions stirred up inside me. It's the one face I never wanted to see again.
Shawn.

Ayyyyeeeeee guess who's back! That's riiiight I've returned and im inspired to put more effort into this story. I love all of my rad readers so much! And honestly I went on here and had over like 100 notifications. You guys are the best and thanks for not giving up on me (: btw I still can't read most comments, I have some weird glitch /: anyway I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND MORE TO COME ASAP!

~anon_a