Chapter 7

Alex P.O.V:

"Honey we're leaving!"

"Ok where you going?"

"Your father and I are taking your brother to get a check up at the doctors we're never coming back!"

"Wait what! MOM, DAD, ERIC don't leave!"

"Too late baby girl see you on the flip side!"

"No no no no no!" and I collapse to the floor on my knees although not onto hard wood, I fall onto sand. I'm back on the beach were I meet the boys.

"I know what pain feels like...." I know that voice. I look up.

Taylor

"Taylor what ar-" he starts to run away and I run after him.

I don't know why I am but suddenly I'm in the hotel hallway? Wait what? Oh my god. Its him trying to get with Ashley again except she's giving herself to him too. I try to stop them but it's like there's glass between there room and the doorway entrance. I'm screaming until everything starts spinning.

I wake up. Oh it was just a dream, that explains a lot. There's an IV in my left wrist and my right has my now sewed up cuts. Someones holding my hand and It fits perfectly into mine.

It's Shawn's

"Hey, what happened?" I manage to say

"You umm cut to deep and I called 911 you almost died."

I don't know what to say. I almost killed myself because of a stupid pretty boy.

"Thank you Shawn for saving me."

"Alex you can do so much better then Taylor your beautiful, smart and the most amazing girl I have ever met. I know we haven't known each other for a long time but the second I saw you I just felt this feeling in my chest, I don't know if you feel the same or not but I... I should go.." he starts to loosen his grip on my hand but I grip onto his hand before he can leave. I just have this feeling in my chest. Is it, no it can't be. I haven't felt this feeling in forever. It's the best and worst feeling in the world. Love

I wake up for real this time. I know because my sadness is here once again, when I was unconscious I felt happy. Now I'm alone. There's no one in this hospital room but me. There's a note on my arm,

Note reads:

Hey you lost a lot of blood so Shawn called 911 had to go to MAGcon please understand, Ashley's with Nash.

-the boys, and Ashley

Wow. I almost die and not one stays with me. I thought at least Ashley would stay but no. She has to go make out with that pretty boy! I guess I was wrong about them. I thought they were sweet but it turns out all of them including Ashley don't care.

Hey guys! I decided to make this chapter full of drama so let's see how this works out. All of the words like this means it's a dream.Btw my dad helped me write this chapter just thought you should know.

Qotd?: Do you ship Shalex?