Chapter 16

Alex P.O.V

I have to get away. I can't deal with this right now. when Shawn and Ashley finds out about the kiss it will be pure drama. I locked myself In my room and grab my blade. I scream in agony as the blade cuts deep into my wrists. I don't know how deep it is or how many times but all I know is that I don't care. After a few cuts I decide enough is enough.

I go to my bathroom and rinse off the blood and get cleaned up. I try to think where I can escape. I scroll through my contacts.

O2l? Nahh there to crazy for me right now. Andrea? Nahh she probably would find out about my cuts and tell everyone. Connor? Well I think he's good.

I call him and in almost an instant he picks up.

Connor: hello?
Alex: Connor I made a huge mistake can I please stay at your place for a while?

The line stays silent for a while but finally he answers.

Connor: sure I have an extra bedroom so why not?
Alex: Oh my god thank you Connor! See you tonight!

With that we both hang up. I quickly grab most of my things and head out the door and I RUN to Connors house.

*****after running for 5 miles*******

Finally at Connors. That run was great but now I'm exhausted. I knock on the door and I'm greeted by Amy(Connors girlrfriend).

"Damn Alex did it start raining on your way here?" She laughs. I totally forgot I'm sweaty from running.

"Ha ha ha very funny Amy." I say sarcastically and we both laugh. she signals me inside and shows me to the huge guest bedroom and leaves me to be. There's a huge king size bed and dark wood furniture decorating the room(hella tumblr) and there's a bathroom and a walk in closet. Damn how much do youtubers make? Once I start unpacking I feel someone touch my shoulder and I see Connor.

"Hey Alex welcome to casa franta!" He tries to say sophistically which makes me laugh.

"Hey Connor, thanks for letting me crash here for a while just a lot of drama at the magcon house."

"It's fine, mi casa es tu casa." he says to me making me laugh again. with that he says goodnight and leaves the room.

I take a quick shower and slip on some sweatpants and a hoodie and crawl into bed. I'm almost asleep until I hear a noise downstairs. I spring up and it hear it again. I hear a loud moan... oh my god it's Amy and Connor. I start to laugh and I just put in headphones and ignore it, soon drifting off into a sleep.

Shawn's P.O.V (oh sh!t):

I cheated. She kissed my best friend. My best friend cheated. I've lost myself. I haven't been able to do anything lately. Every time I try to sing, my voice cracks because of the tears I hold back. I haven't been eating since two days ago when it all happened. I lost her and now Nash is going to lose Ashley when she finds out she'll hate Alex and Nash and Nash would steal Alex. I love her or at least I think I do. I've never been in love before and we've never made more contact then a hug so I have no idea if there's sparks. I'm just so lost right now but at least I know she's safe.

Hey my rad readers! Guess who's making a come-back! I've had some things happen to me (good things) and I've been inspired with these new feelings and experiences so more chapters coming soon! Btw thank you all so much for all the love and support and over 2000 reads!!!! I love you guys so much and sorry if I don't reply so comments, for some reason wattpad doesn't let me see all the comments ): XOXO
~anon_a