Chapter 14

Alex P.O.V:

I can't believe it! Shawn stands up! Of course he would be the one!

"I did it Alex... I'm so sorry about last night my ex came and she kissed me and it just happened. I know I'm a jerk for doing that and I'm so sorry I know you won't forgive me and I get it if I don't get a second chance but I just want to let you know I love you and I'm so sorry." he says to me sobbing and crying.

Honestly I love him but I won't just let him have me back because of a few words, they mean nothing.

"Shawn... the fact we have only been together for so long and you already cheated on me! You and that slut! I just can't! You made me do this! (I hold up my wrist) You stopped me but you made me do it again I can't forgive you!"

Now Shawn has tears bursting out of him and he's sobbing extremely loud.

"I'm sorry Alex." he manages to say but barley. He then runs out of the kitchen and I sit down and a few tears come out. The boys, and Ashley, huddle around me saying things like "it's ok" and "calm down" except for Nash. Strange he just walks away. Everyone starts to hug me and soon I end up alone. I get up and search for Nash and end up finding him in the back yard sitting in the grass while on his phone. I start to approach him until he speaks.

"Your only curious to why I didn't hug you, aren't you?"

I say nothing because it's true. He helped me out but didn't confront me earlier.

"Well it's just that.. ugh fine your right." I tell him and sit down next to him.

"I didn't because I've self harmed before and honestly I didn't want peoples pity hugs."

He's right, I feel the same way. I say nothing and we both just sit in silence not moving a muscle until his blue eyes meet my green ones. He leans in and our lips collide and I let them.

Oh snappp! I'm baaaack!!!! sorry!I should be hung for never updating my cliff hanger but I'm back and honestly thank you for staying with me! Last time I updated I had 300 readers but now I have over 800!!!! Oh my god I love you all so much! I promise I'll update more often my rad readers!(that's why this chapter is short) more chapters coming your way!!! XOXO

~anon_a