Chapter 3

Shawn's P.O.V:

The boys don't see it but I do. She self harms. She's in pain and no one is helping her. Alex is so beautiful it kills me to see a girl like her suffering. I barley know her but I know she's special.

Alex P.O.V

Right after all the boys follow Ashley she calls me two seconds later.

"OMFG ALEX THEY NOTICED ME!!!!"

"Ya I know I'm with them right now"

"What!!!! How!!! I'm coming right now don't worry I won't tell!"

"Fine just don't pass out!"

"No promises!" and she hangs up.

She's going to die the second she sees them.

"Guys brace yourselfs my FANGIRL friend is coming."

"Run for your lifes!" Aaron shouts and they all scatter around hiding behind rocks and some seaweed piles. Taylor though grabs me by the waist and lifts me over his shoulders.

"Taylor put me down! I barley know you!"

"We need to talk" he whispers in my ear and sends goosebumps down my body. I stop struggling and he sets me down gently behind a rock and sits next to me.

"Alex I saw the scars." he says to me calmly and I start to break down.

"Why do you even care? No one cares about me anyway so it doesn't matter!"

"Look Alex I barley know you but I know what pain feels like please stop I care."

"No you don't!" Tears are now pouring down my face, "You don't know the pain I'm going through! My family is dead! I walk alone in life no one cares! You have over millions of people that care about you! you don't know pain!". A few tears escape his eyes.

"Alex I'll never hurt you I promise". He holds out his pinky and I wrap mine around his.

"Thank you Taylor." I then hear someone in the distance yelling my name it's Ashley of course. Once she gets close we all jump out of hiding.

"Oh MY GOD!!!!!" she screams and I run over to hug her and she starts crying tears of joy. Once I release all the boys group hug around her and I've never seen her happier. It looks like she's not the only happy one, Nash keeps eyeing her from head to toe. Once we all meet eachother we start to head back to the hotel.

Hey guys! So this is my first story sorry if it's not good and I'm still writing it and Shawn will come more in later. Do you ship #Ash? Updates soon!