~11~ {M}

„Please don't stop" the younger whispered while Yoochun was hovering over him, creating even more hickeys onto his neck to show everyone that he was his.
„I can't stop anymore. I was never able to resist you" he replied before their lips met in a heated kiss filled with desire and longing.
Carefully he started to remove his boyfriend's clothing, afraid to hurt his fragile body while doing so.
„I'm fine. Don't worry" Junsu replied when he noticed the older's hesitation and sat up a bit to remove Yoochun's clothes bit by bit.
It was the first time he really noticed the youngers immense weight loss, making his stomach churn in worry.
„I love you so much Kim Junsu" he whispered as he gently traced his fingers over his torso, feeling every visible rib under his fingertips. before he leaned down to kiss him again.
„I love you too Park Yoochun ~ah" he moaned when he felt the older bite into his neck before he kissed the same spot again.
Proudly he looked at all of the blue and red marks, liking how pretty they looked on Junsu.
„Chun-ah don't stop" he once again requested, his hand stroking over the older's chest before he wrapped his arms around his neck.
„I want to feel you closer" Junsu whispered against Yoochun's lips and captured them in a passionate kiss, sighing contently when he felt his lover's body closer to his own. They were getting completely lost in their passion and desire, Yoochun was making sure to completely spoil his lover and took his time to mark him, watching as the younger moaned every now and then.
„You sure do know how to make me feel good" he groaned as he enjoyed the older's passion. It only encouraged Yoochun to continue and soon he had the younger scream his name in pure bliss.
„Ah stop please" he panted, not wanting to end their intimacy after quite some time.
„Are you sure?" Yoochun asked as he crawled back up and planted a few pecks onto Junsu's face.
„Oh yes Yoochun. I crave you so much right now" he breathed out and attacked his lover's lips again, rolling them both over so he was straddling his boyfriend.
He didn't miss the sparkle in Yoochun's eyes, knowing exactly that he craved him as much as he did.
„It was about time" Junsu purred as he looked up into Yoochun's eyes, a smirk playing around his lips before he leaned down to leave the same marks he sported. The groans and moans he earned in response were like music to his ears resulting in him eagerly continuing until he reached the older's belly button.
Quickly he straightened up and straddled Yoochun's laps again, finally feeling him as close as he wanted to.
„Ah Su what are you doing?" Yoochun gasped, holding back a moan the whole time.
„Ah come on. You enjoy this as much as I do, don't you?" Junsu chuckled, successfully eliciting a moan from the older as soon as he moved his hips a little bit.
„I just don't want to hurt you baby" he huskily whispered, feeling like his last bit of selfcontrol would snap every second.
„You're not hurting me. You don't need to hold back".
This made the older finally snap, placing his hand on his lovers hips, feeling the soft flesh underneath his fingertips. Without hesitating he started rolling his hips, his pants becoming heavier with every movement. The moment he looked up he couldn't hold back a moan, seeing Junsu with closed eyes and softly moaning atop him was only adding to his pleasure, speeding his movements up to hear the younger's moan.
„Ah! Chun!" he cried out as he hit an especially sensitive spot, not minding that the younger's nails were already digging into his chest. The pain encouraged him and so he repeated his movements only a bit harder and faster this time, making the younger continuously yell out his name.
„AH! I" Junsu cried out in a broke mean as his body shivered in pleasure, feeling his climax more intense than ever before, his vision blurry as he sped up his own movements throughout his orgasm. As Yoochun felt this he knew he couldn't last any longer, his lover's moans and the sight in front of him were the last bit it took him to find his own release.
„Su-ah!" he growled, closing his eyes as a wave of pleasure rolled over him, his nails diggint softly into the younger's hips before he  stopped, a pant falling from his lips as soon as he calmed down a bit from his high. Junsu was still on top of him, his heading hanging low and his arms supporting him on Yoochun's chest as he tried to catch his breath.
„You're so beautiful" Yoochun mumbled and softly touched his cheek, smiling when the younger lifted his head to look up at him.
Before he could answer Yoochun already kissed him, slowly and gently to make him feel how much he was in love with him.
„I've missed being this close" Junsu whispered after the kiss, smiling happily as Yoochun enveloped him into a tight embrace before he covered them both up.
„Baby we'll make it through this alright? Don't listen to anyone else ever again okay?"
„I promise you. From now on I'll only listen to the things you say. I'm a part of you Park Yoochun and I'll never be able to leave you. We complete each other" the younger replied as he pecked his lover's cheek.

*******************************************
Please don't kill me for not updating in quite some time but I had a lot of personal and health issues so I wasn't able to continue and unfortunately I have a lot of exams going on so I also need to learn a lot >.<
Anyway I hope you enjoy this little chapter ^*^