Prologue

It is always hard to move on after one person you loved most betray you. For Jennifer(Will call him Jen in some places) also it's hard even though she is a celebrity. She tried much to hide this pain from media because she can't her past take over her career and her present. She didn't want that person to win by showing her sorrows. After Beyhadh's success, she was very happy that she proved the world that one divorce doesn't make anyone weak. She is a strong girl with the best support system in terms of her friends and family. She didn't know what life has in store to surprise her, to change her life. Her character Maya got so many praises and her acting touched another sky. It was around April 2017, when she got a call from Anirudh( Will call him Ani in next chapters ) about one show for which he worked so hard and asked her to meet him and Naihal to their house and asked her to prepare some dialogues as he wanted to play her lead role. She agreed to it and after the shoot, she went in way to their home. 

While driving, she has some different feeling in her heart like it was telling her that her life is going to change. She parked her car and was going towards the life lost in her thoughts. Suddenly she bumped into someone and purse in her hand dropped. She bent down without looking at the person who is bumped into and started saying sorry. To her surprise, he bent down to help and as soon as he saw her face, he happily smiled "Jennifer!!!! What a get surprise. I'm Harshad If you remember me we met once at Sehban's Birthday party." She looked at him with surprise "yeah yeah, I remember. How can I forget Silent Boy in the whole party." She shook his hand and pushed the lift button. "Let me guess, You are here to meet Ani?" She nodded and both get in the lift and went to Ani's home. Naihal opened the door and to her surprise, both were there. She hugged Jen and asked them to come inside. They talked hours and presented their small acting for Aditya and Zoya first meet. They had dinner and talked till late at night and they said bye to each other. Didn't have any idea about what destiny is playing.

Few months have been passed, They meet occasionally and had chat on WhatsApp mostly about characters they are playing. December came and they went Mussoorie to shoot start of their serial. They both were enjoying EO company and became good friends in such a short span of time. Harshu loved to tease her and annoy her. Their nok-jhok was cutest.

She didn't realize where and when she started to have some different feelings for him. One day on set while shooting, HC hit his head and a scream left his mouth. Jen heard him and ran to him and scolded him like a wife that how he can be so careless and started blowing on his head where he hit. For everyone, it was her friendship for him and she cared so much for all her friends. But then reality hit her and she realized that it was something more than friendship. She got up and started walking towards her makeup room. 

HC noticed all this and knew about it that something is different. As a surprise, He already liked her and she was already someone special for him. But he didn't tell her yet afraid how she will react as she has a strict policy to not date any co-stars. Also, he didn't want to ruin their friendship. 

After that incident, Both were avoiding talking to EO and started to differentiate from EO.