Cold or Hot shower?!

The shot got ready so are Jen and HC. They were shooting a close scene. So all cameras were them noticing each and every detail.

There were bite marks on Jen's neck and shoulder, She hid it with makeup earlier as she didn't want anyone to get any ideas. She had already asked him to not to bit,  but as if he listens to her in this matter.

As soon as she remembers that today they have to get wet, she started to get tense. HC was in another room reading script and preparing for it, so she can't talk to him either. She couldn't do anything about it. Her heart was racing like what if water removes makeup and all marks will show? She gets tensed and all red remembering yesterday night. She has to control all this to show people nothing has changed. Especially to Ani, as she didn't want to hide from them, but she needs to take this slow. She gets out of her thoughts when hears director's call.

Ani - "Jen! Harsh! ready? Jen, you have to get in the bathroom first and when he will come you have to break the handle while getting up. Got it? let's see how it turns!"

Both nods. She gets in the bathroom and shows how she will do that and then he comes and shows his moves. They get ready with decided parts from them.

The camera starts rolling and they are now shooting the shower scene. Jen was all worried. He notices all the worries on her face. So HC asks for 5 min break and says he needs water. Jen knew that because of her behaviour he was asking for a break. They take a seat and he messages her on her phone and gives a sign to check her mobile. (Below conversation is in their chat).

He - "What's with you? anything wrong I missed?"

She - "noting.... huh.."

He - "What have I done now?"

She - "You better recall it now!!! I told you not to do that but when do you listen to me? (Angry emoji)"

He - "Oh.. you mean don't make love to you?" He starts to tease her knowing she looks all cute while angry.

She - "No not that. Just that now I have bite marks all over me and I wore makeup to hide them and this scene has water. It will remove makeup.."

He - "Ohhh that. That's also my love baby.."

She - "shut uppp!! I don't want to talk to you." and locks her phone and seats their with an angry face now.

He goes to Ani and tells him that he thinks what will look good. Ani agrees to the changes. But Jen doesn't know about it.

They get ready for the shoot again. They start the shower and when she slips, he catches her. He moves more closer to her then it was there in the script. She was shocked and looking at him. He was all wet and water drops dripping through his hair to his face, nose, lips. He wore a Pilot uniform and damn! it looked way to hot to her to control there. Her hands automatically went to his chest and were about to go to his face but then remembers that camera is on. So she clunch on his shirt putting pressure through her nails and digging them in his skin. 

He was looking at what she was doing. He told Ani about scene change and as per change, Aditya will hold her cheek lost her eyes. It was all because that bite marks, he couldn't see her worried and it was because of him. So he slowly removes his right hand from her back to her neck and holds her that way that her neck was not visible to cameras. His thumb was caressing her neck and lost in her eyes, he couldn't control now. They were all cold and hot at the same time. They were breathing fast and warm. She could feel his warm hands around her, his hot breath on her lips as they were too close that time. He was about to lost control and going to kiss her then director calls cut to shot.

Ani - "Guys!! Now go get dry little bit. I don't want you both getting cold. I'll send hot coffee to your rooms. We will start again in 30 mins. Till then we will complete another shot with dupes."

They both run from there knowing what just happened.