Uncomfortable movie

As they were watching the movie to avoid eye contact and talking, HC tries to get some popcorns in hands but sees that there was no bowl there. He was confused and she noticed it. She knew how much he loves food. She didn't want to disappoint him.

Jen - "Kya hua? yaha aa jao, mere pass hai bowl. You can eat from it."

HC - "what? nahi nahi... i'm okay. you eat." As he didn't want any other idea in her mind.

Jen - "That's fine. Come here on the sofa. Don't get awkward." She told him with a smile. He got up from the chair and went to her and seat beside her on the sofa. And offers him popcorn.

She has decreased AC temperature as there were many people in a single room. But as now there were only two, she started feeling cold. she gets up and increases temperature and got one blanket. He was also feeling cold and started to rub his palms together. She sees this and wanted to offer him a blanket but was shy. But after some time, she couldn't bear it and puts half of the blanket on him.

Movie was still praying and some romantic scenes start in the movie. Both were feeling little uncomfortable remembering their earlier encounter on set. For set people, they were acting, but they knew they were lost in the moment. But none of them picks remote and switch off the TV which would have made situation worst. Both were avoiding talking and eye contact. Unknown to them, their hands were reaching to popcorn bowl same time and instead of grabbing popcorns, HC holds her hand.

This makes both of them look at each other and were already blushing by watching the romantic scene. This made her remember Aditya's dialogue about the second chance and to make take their unknown relationship to next level.

She tries to tell him ghumafirake.

Jen - "What do you think? Aditya is making mistake loving Zoya? In spite of their past? What about their friendship? How will they overcome the fear of their failed past relations?"

HC - "What? Why are you suddenly talking about Aditya and Zoya?" Now Jen couldn't control and directly told him about her feelings.

Jen - "Because I like you and for me, it's something like Aditya's character facing right now. I don't know when it happened but I realize it now. This is not only friendship anymore. It's more than that."

He was shocked after hearing her words. He already had feelings for her but didn't want to make any pressure on her and ruin their precious friendship. He went blank for a moment.

HC - "Are you serious? I mean its true? Do you feel that? (She nods in agreement) hmmm... What to say?"

Jen - "Nothing maybe. I'm not forcing you. I just wanted to get it out. It was like the burden on me I was carrying from many days.." 

HC - "shhhh... Don't call your feeling a burden. It's natural and pure. (puts his finger on her lips) I was shocked to hear that. Ek secret batau? ( she nods ) I'm feeling the same, for so many days. Was afraid like you only. But now I'm not"

He rubs her lips with his finger. Her soft lips, which always attracted him to her and she knew it. So she was always playing and bitting her lips. Now after their confession, he couldn't control to bite that lips of her. His eyes were only on her lips. She was staring at his beautiful face. She knew that what he wanted to do, so she started playing naughty and bit her lower lip. It was enough for him to make out of control and he leans towards her and places his lips on hers. But as soon as they touched, the doorbell rings. And they break into laughter.

**Author-
I know i know you hate me for this. but wait for next chapters. You will get what you want. ;)