Haldi!

----- Jen's POV ----

From next day we started to make list about guests and people who we want to invite. We wanted it a closed ceremony, no more people, only family, and our close friends. I usually stay at his house and us, and Harsha chat late night. After that, we spend some quality time together. Next month we are getting married and it's a perfect time to get to know his family better. He bends with my family well. They say that he is their son now and I'm their daughter-in-law to make me angry, but they don't know that it makes me happier. 

-----

3 weeks passed and it's time to start to go to our destination for the wedding. Any guesses? 

Yes, correct. Goa, beach wedding. In that interview, I've said Goa wedding just for fun, but he said that it will be perfect. Today whole family is traveling and from tomorrow all traditions start. We have planned a Hindu wedding. I've insisted, in memory of his mom, whom we will miss surely. Tomorrow is our haldi. 

We all family and friends reached there at evening time. So much time was not left for us to enjoy and everyone seemed tired. According to rituals, I can't meet him alone after tonight. But the wait was making it more exciting. Naihal and Harsha were given that responsibility of mine, Ani and Sehban, Karan Wahi was taking care of him.

------

 It was hard for her to sleep without him by her side or talking to him, so she called him. 

Jen - "Hi baby. I can't sleep without you."

Karan - "Hi Jenny, I'm flattered but you should not say this to me just before your marriage." Karan picked his phone as he was in the washroom.

Jen - "You... In your dreams darling. Where is he? Give him the phone."

Karan - "He can't talk to you today. Please wait for 2 days and he'll be all yours." He cut the call and laughed.

HC - "Who was that?"

Karan - "oh that, my best friend and your tobe wife. She was not able to sleep without you." He winked at him as he ran to him and hit him, Sehban also joined in fight making room mess. 

-----

I woke up early in excitement and was sleepy because of that idiot Karan didn't let me talk to him and it got hard for me to sleep. I got ready in a whole yellow color dress. Not so heavy but delicate. I wore flower jewelry to compliment the look. Got my makeup and hairstyle done. Naihal and other girls took me to the mandap where all rituals will take place. It was an open private beach for our wedding only. The theme was white and blue. Yes, our favorite colors. 

As I walked to mandap, from another end he was also coming to mandap, wearing white and yellow kurta. He looked good as always, more handsome today as the glow of our marriage was visible on his face. He looked at me, that gaze took my breath away and made my heart skip a bit. I can read his eyes and they were telling me how I looked today, that made me blush. 

--- Harshad's POV ---

I couldn't take my eyes away from her as we walked to the Mandap. We took our seats on mandap. One white cloth was in between us to separate our Ritual. I couldn't help but gaze at her from the corner of my eyes, even her shadow looked perfect today. 

All people applied haldi on us and we made fun, laughed and danced together. It was time to clean ourselves. I and Karan went to our rooms and Naihal took her to their room. 

Before we enter our room, Karan got a call and he went another side to talk. Taking this as an opportunity, I ran from there, hiding so that nobody caught me. See what I've to do to meet my love. 

Luckily Naihal also had left the room as I see her walking towards mandap. So I ran and knocked and to my surprise, she instantly opened and without seeing who I was, turned. 

Jen - "Please close the door and help me na. I can't untie it." She was trying to untie strings of her blouse. All hair on one shoulder and leaving her bare back accessible to me. 

Jen - "Naihal. Please hurry. I need to get ready for mehndi and other rituals."

I rushed to her but instead of opening knots, I bent down and rubbed my cheek wet from haldi to her bare skin. A shiver ran through her spine feeling my stubble on her soft skin. She turned around in surprise. 

Jen - "What are you doing here? If anyone sees, we will be in trouble."

HC - "No we will not, I've locked the door. I'll go from the window if someone comes. It's not fair na everyone can apply haldi to you except me." I took her bare waist in my hand and clutched fingers in her soft skin making her moan and pulled her towards me. 

Her face was one inch closer to me, I can feel her breath on me. I moved to the side and rubbed my cheek against her as she holds my shoulder and digging her nails into my skin. I did the same for another cheek. I took some haldi from my neck and applied to her neck, down to her collarbone to her visible cleavage which was not at all covered with Haldi. This made her moan and she was getting all red with all these teases. 

Bending down on knees, I rubbed one by one cheek all over her navel area and stomach which was clean. I gently kissed her navel. She grabbed my hair not to make me stop. 

I bent one knee to the floor and took her one foot on my other leg thigh, sliding her lehenga up to make her skin visible. I started applying from her toes to her legs, sliding towards her knees and thighs, till inner thighs,  which was still covered from her clothes. I could hear her giggles. So I couldn't do injustice to another sexy leg, so I did the same to another one.

Jen - "What are you doing? No need to apply there."

HC - "Well it will make you more glowing. And let's accept that people will have nothing to do with that part, but I've." I winked at her as I stood up. 

I grabbed her waist and turned her around and put all her hands on one shoulder. Kissed her neck and untied her blouse string. Slide down shoulders of blouse making her skin more visible for me, obviously to apply Haldi. I took a big amount this time and first applied it on my cheek. First, I bent down and kissed her each shoulder, and slide my cheek all over her back skin, making her shiver. Sliding down my cheek to her lower back and kissing in between and applied there. 

I straighten up and took her hands and did the same, kissing and applied all my love on her. She is covered with the symbol of my love all over. 

HC - "Okay now you are all mine, covered with my love." She leaned toward me and kissed me.

Jen - "So, I'll look more perfect for you now." We hugged as I kissed her forehead. 

HC - "I should go. Be ready for the next ritual. Love you."

Jen - "Love you too."

I ran towards the window and jumped outside and got to my room to clean up. The thought of her being mine gave butterflies in my stomach. "Only one day." I thought.