Too hot to handle!

Note - Starting with a note because I don't want to hurt anyone. This is pure fiction. And below part will have some visuals. Pure dark content. So stop if you don't want to make your mind dirty like me :wink:. Don't want to offend any actor or anyone. Enjoy!!

------- Jen POV -------

I ran to my room to dry myself a little bit or should I say to calm my nerves down for want of him in me. The little bit I knew I can't control myself, but I have to for some hours as it has still some hours left till packup. I opened strand of my dress to dry myself with a towel as I heard a knock on the door. I thought it might be my PA to give me coffee. Without looking I tell her to put on the table and close the door behind her. I jerked up as I felt hot fingers trails on my back. 

I turned and as my surprise, it was him still quit drenched from the shower. He learned to my ears and his hot breath made me moan a little.

HC - "Waiting for me?" In his husky voice, he spoke. 

I nodded in denial. 

HC - "juthhi!! I can see your eagerness from your breathing." He spoke as he started kissing my ears and taking them between his teeth as he bit it slowly. 

I really wanted it but as we have shoot ready in half an hour, I placed my hands on his chest pushing him away.

Jen - "Please! we have shoot now. let's finish that and we can go home and do whatever you want."

He grabs my waist, putting all hairs to one shoulder, started kissing. 

HC - "Don't make me do it. You know I'll do it anyway." With that sentence, he turns me around. Now my back facing his back as he grabbed me with one hand close to him. He slides down my dress from one shoulder. As it was deep in the back, going further down it revealed my wet cleavage for him to stare. He brushed his back of his hand down my back making me shiver. 

HC - "Do what I say and we will be back out in 15 mins." I nodded at his command wanting it more.

He ran his hand over a few droplets on my cleavage leaving my waist. From another hand he started massaging my breast in a circuler movement and stopped in a few seconds, wanting his hands on my breasts more than anything now.

HC - "Now bent down on the table. We don't have much time for foreplay."

I didn't want to but his voice made it easy to obey as he was dominating me. I went over the table and bent down, resting my head and hands on the table. He took a pillow from the sofa and puts under my head and this gesture made me smile and feel safe in this awkward position I was now. My rare was exposed to him to explored as I was trembling. I know I know, it was not like that it's my first time but still, it's with him. And our relationship is not that old. But I knew that I can trust him.

I was still as he came behind me. His one hand was on my back. From another hand, he started pulling up my dress up so he can get access. Now only my trousers are in his way to be in me. 

HC - "I hope you are on pills as I didn't come prepared." I nodded giving him my consent to make me feel good and his.

He slides a hand down to my waistband of trousers slowly tracking them down as I felt his warm hands on my thighs. This made me moan automatically but I bit my lips to stop making any sound. He started rubbing my silk panties to my already wet parts from his touches. Not taking much time, he pulls down them to access me fully.

I saw him from the side of my eyes as he was removing his belt and his pants. He was already hard to get inside me, to want me to get my climax. In a blink, I felt him getting inside me at a slow pace. With a slow rhythmic pace as I moaned knowing him inside me. Like I was drunk from his feeling wanting more of him I said "Please fast! plea..." My words get unspoken as he increased his pace to be in and out of me making my moans louder with every pace. As I was about to get my climax in less than 2 minutes of him inside me, his hand covered my mouth stopping from loud scream coming from it.

He wasn't even done to his climax so continues. From one had he was pulling my hairs as he came to his climax. 

I was trembling from this early orgasm. He puts his pants on and comes to me and helps me stand up and deeply kisses me. My head was still spinning around.

HC - "Told you will not take more than 20 mins. Meri baat mana kijiye ma'am. Now let's get going."

I brushed my hairs to place them in place and made my clothes look decent as what has been happened here should stay here. After that, I followed him out.