The first thing I noticed about you!

His hands were still in her hands. He wanted to wait for some time but couldn't control her proximity and closeness. He comes more close to her. Puts her hand on her cheeks and rubs it with his thumb. She leans to him and puts her lips on his.

They broke it instantly as they didn't want to lose control. It was new to them. They shared their very first kiss. This feeling was very new for EO. 

As she increasedroom  temperature, She is feeling the heat under the blanket and removes the blanket and puts it aside. She sits beside him getting comfortable. She puts her legs on the sofa and folds them.

She was wearing very cute blue and white dress. She knew that they are his favorite colors. He couldn't help but stare at her.

Jen - "What? Kya huaa? Achanak se kyun aise dekh rahe ho? Is there anything on my dress??" She stands up and starts checking her dress front and back in fear.

He starts laughing seeing her cute antiques. He grabs her hand and pulls her close to him. She was on her. He could feel her breath against his neck. Her warmness on him. 

HC - "I was just checking you. How you look in OUR favorite colors. Beautiful!!!"

Jen - "Our???"

HC - "Now it's our." and kisses her lips. This time with so much passion. Her hand was in her hair pulling her close. She also opens her lips and gives him space to enter her mouth. He was exploring her mouth with his tongue. She was testing him. It was same how she imagined. He always dreamt of that passion with her. That stares on her lips and heavy breaths while shooting was not in his favor to control emotions. There is no way he will break this kiss. It took her by surprise how much passion he has in him. As she always knew him as soft person with manners and now he amazed her as usual.

She couldn't control now. She started kissing him back with the same passion. Her one hand was on his chest and other in his hair pulling them. From another hand, she slowly traces his biceps and he wore the tank top. She always wanted to feel his veins which were always attracted her. His one hand was on her waist, now which slides to her up and stretches her bra. It made her giggle in his mouth. He was still not ready to break the kiss. But she needed some breath. So broke it.

She was breathing heavy. He was still not done. He starts kissing her long neck and collarbone with the open wet mouth.

HC - "You remember uss din rapid fire, they asked me what is the first thing I noticed about you? ( asks her naughtily still kissing her ) Got the correct answer now?" She blushes.

They did not want to continue either wanted to stop to end that passion which they were waiting for a long time. He started to kiss her visible cleavage as she started moaning softly.

They were so conscious of each other so that they don't get feelings but their heart had different plans for them.