Movie Night

After that incident, both were keeping distance as they didn't want to heart EO feelings. But they were friends and had common friends, so they often meet outside set. Naihal and Ani were close to both. They knew something was wrong in their behavior. Ani already noticed that on set and He had doubt about their feelings. But now he was sure that something is going on. She called Naihal and told her everything which was going on set from a few days. To Ani's surprise, she told him that she doubts that they have feelings for each other but not expressing. So they planned something to get those feels out.

Onset,  every scene was increasing their sexual tension. They were shooting that scene was she stuck in rain and Aditya rescues her. Their close proximity was unbearable for both of them. Their wet bodies and that closeness were making them lost in their feelings. Their eyes were talking. He was about to lose his control suddenly her PA came and gave her phone breaking their moment. HC knew he lost his control and get up to his makeup room. Jen picks up her phone and Naihal starts her nonstop talks. According to plan, she started telling Jen that she is so busy nowadays and has no time for her. After 15 mins emotional atyachar, Jen agree to meet. Naihal asks her to meet at Jen's home and plan a movie night and tells Jen that she will invite all their friends for fun night. 

After pack up, she remembers that almost kiss and lost in his eyes. She drove to her home and arranged some snacks for her friends. Her unconscious mind also prepared all snacks veg and as per his likings. She was lost in her thinkings, suddenly doorbell rings and she came to her senses. She opens the door and all her friends greats her and comes inside. She was very happy but her eyes were searching for one person. Seeing this, Ani and Naihal were smiling. She was closing the door with disappointed eyes. Suddenly, she felt forced on the other side of the door and heard "Are ruko!! mujhe nahi ane dena kya andar?" That voice bring 100-watt smile on her face and speedily opened the door.

Jen - "Hii Harshad. Sorry, I didn't know you were also coming."

HC - "Kyun? tumne apne dosto ko party di hai na? me usmese ek nahi hoon kya?"

Jen - "Aisa nahi hai!! come in please!"

He came in and was thinking. He wanted to make everything right after what happened at the shoot today.

They started their movie night and gossiping and singing and teasing each other. She was very happy to see her friends like this. The movie was still going on but as people have work tomorrow, all started to take their leave. Jenshad has shoot late tomorrow so they didn't worried about late night movie. On another side, AniHal( Naihal+Ani ) were making plan to bring them closer. HC was trying to leave but they were forcing him to stay. They knew because of their past, it's hard to accept feelings for EO. As per plan, Naihal took every bowl of popcorn in the kitchen while Ani was distracting them and leave only one bowl for them. After sometime Naihal stands up and asks Ani to come with him and tells Jen that they want to walk for sometime.

Naihal-"Jen!! Me and Ani wants to go for walk for some time. We will be back soon!!"

Jen-"ahannn ahann,... You go lovebirds. but please control ha, is building me bahut bache rehte hai" She winks at them. She didn't want them to leave as it would make awkward for her and HC. But she knew they were married and wanted to spend alone time.

After They leave, there was an awkward silence in the room and Jenshad were trying so much to avoid eye contact.