Wedding vows!

Jen was getting ready for the most special day of her life. Her wedding day to love of her life and her everything. Her best friend, her humdard, her handler. She could not be happier than this. But he always wronged her at this thought. He always does something which gives her more and more joy in her life. She was never looking for a life partner, but she is not regretting any second of spend time with him. 

Lady was doing her makeup and another one was doing her hair. She wore peach color lehengha, she was looking like a queen, who is ready to marry her king. She was nervous, with obvious reason. It was her wedding day and she has all rights to be nervous. She was getting ready with all the responsibilities after marriage. But question was that, will she able to love him back same as he loves her? This question making her palms sweat. Seeing this Naihal comes to rescue.

Naihal - "Baby, what's this? why you this much nervous? Having second thoughts? If you are, let me tell you this, No one can love you more than him. I say NO ONE."

Jen - "I'm not nervous because of that. I know no one came come close to his love for me. I'm just nervous that will I be able to love him back same like him?"

Naihal - "Same? One thing I want to tell you today and remember this whole life. You never love him as he does, you should love him as you do. With your ways, with your love. And knowing him a little bit, he doesn't want you to change. So go and love him your way."

She hugs her and adjusts her dupatta over her head. She took her hand and with Ani and other gang members, they took her to Mandap. 

On the other side, Harshad was already doing his rituals.

Her heartbeats raising with every step. She can see him sitting there and looking at her with only love in his eyes. He was looking handsome in peach and golden sherwani with a turban. She smiles at him as she walks. Seeing his smile, all her worries fly away and she knows now that she made the best decision of her life. 

As she enters in Mandap, he asks for her hand and helps her to sit. He leans over to her ear.

HC - "You look beautiful." and winks at her. She giggles at him. 

All rituals finish as per Hindu traditional. But this did not end, they decided to have both types of wedding. Its now turn for a Christian wedding. They stand up for that as the priest came for the wedding. 

They both had written vows. As officiant ask them to say there vows, He took out one paper from his pocket, but before starting to read, he looks at her and folds it and put it back in the pocket. 

HC - "I don't need any paper for my vows to you. I can't describe in words how happy I'm being with you here at this moment. It sure looks like a dream and I'm afraid I'll wake up. But i'm sure it's not a dream. You came to my life as Zoya to my Aditya and now you'll be mine forever as Jen. I never thought I'll be able to love someone as much as I love you. Never thought i can handle someone as i'm not good at handle myself. In this time one thing i learn that you get love when you least expect. This year was one of my best time. Every second I've lived with you is precious to me. You gave love to me unconditionally and i hope i was able to love you back. I don't know how i'll live without you. So making a promise that i'll never leave you and on every day, my love will only increase. I'll trust you and only you no matter what. I'll be there for you through thick and thin. Whenever you will be in trouble, i'll face that with you. Even better i'll try that no one troubles you. I still have one question though, why you chose some person like me(chuckles). I mean you can get better. But it worked in my favor. World's most beautiful girl is mine and only mine. Not only physical, but your heart is of gold. What should i say about your heart? I've no words for that. Only thing i can say is that your heart is what makes me love you more and more every time and that what's making you who you are. Promise me, you will never change for me. This is who I love. You don't need to change for me. You are my everything. You are my life. You are my lifeline. You are my soulmate." 

Everyone at the wedding got tears hearing this. All know how much he loves her. She wipes her tears and clears her throught before speaking. 

Jen - "Let me answer your question first. I chose you because you are you and i love you with my life. No one will come as near as me as you are. Don't you try to put yourself below then anyone. For me, you will be always first and best. What should I say now? You told everything and took away my words. I never felt this nervous in my entire life. You took away my confidence and breath in one gaze. I was never looking for love at this time of my life but never i declined idea. But it was very new how i found love. As my work policy to not date any co-actor, you broke every wall Mr.Chopda. I still remember the first time i felt for you. Your first touch. Our first kiss. Our first confession on movie night. Our first talk after confession. Still as fresh as your scent in my mind. I had my doubts about if i was ready for marriage or not. But looking into your teary eyes now, everything clear. I may not be able to cook food for you, but I'll eat every meal with you. I may not able to hit the gym with you, but I'll keep motivate you and will try to be fit. I may not able to eat all the sweets in the world with you, but I'll take the first bite with you, from your hand. I may not be able to wake up as early as you, but I'll wait every night for you to come home. I may not able to love you more than you do, but I'll love you as I do with all my life. You are my life, my soulmate, my everything. The purest person I know, humble, down to earth. Introvert but can speak his heart out to the person he loves. Beautiful and hot as hell. Breezer's dad, animal lover. Who thinks talking is a most romantic thing then that cheesy dates. I'll love our families and took care of them. Will never give you chance to complain about anything. Will be honest to you till my last breath. I'll share all your worries and tensions. If possible, will try that you will never get worried about anything. You are my life and I can't live without you. I love you."

HC - "I love you more." He wipes his tears as everyone claps for them. Officiant pronounces them as married and they slide over rings to each other's fingers. He leans to her and kisses her finger. 

They hug their friends and takes blessing to all the elders to begin their new life. 

-----

Note - Didn't time to proofread. Please forgive if any mistake. Love you all.