Wedding Bells!

Note- Story is ahead of current time(Maybe 2019). I love how all fans are standing for our show. Hope to get good news about it. We deserve better. Adiya deserves better. Jenshad deserves better.

-----Jen POV----

Five months already passed. We haven't announced our engagement to media. I know our fans are waiting to hear this news, but we are waiting for the right time. Harshad as usual can't keep secrets, so I just have to remind him every time we go to a public place or for an interview. I'm only doing this for us. I'm just waiting for right time. Bepannaah shooting is about to end. I've loved every day of the shoot and every person associated with it. I'm gonna miss everyone. Just thinking about ending made me cry buckets. But this show has given me so much. It gave me my life, my love. I couldn't ask anything after this. God had been kind. 

I went to set with a heavy heart. Thinking all memories and moments on set. 

Today we were shooting a scene where Zoya is in labor and delivers a baby boy, Aditya and Zoya's second child. They already have one daughter. Their story is so similar to mine, except for some changes. They found their world in each other and I found mine in Harshad. I was on cloud nine from the day of our engagement. We haven't discussed the wedding as we want to wait. And we haven't told the media about our dating. 

While thinking about Adiya, I felt like I'm missing this in my life. I want a husband and beautiful kids of ours. I want to be a mother. Soon this thought led me to his makeup room where he was reading his lines and smiling. I asked him what happened. 

Jen - "kya baat hai? bade hi khush hai aap aaj."

HC - "hi jenny! Baby read this lines. They are so cute. Our daughter is too funny just like me. She is nothing like you. but her good looks from you I can tell you."

This line brings one bright smile on my face and tears in my eyes. Our Daughter. It sounds so perfect. My career is important. but he is more than that. I want a perfect end. 

I bent down on my knees and turned his chair to face me. Took his hands in my hands and kissed them gently. 

Jen - "We should marry in the next few months. I want this. I want our beautiful and perfect children, just like their dad. We can announce to media today that we are engaged. Our fans will be also happy."

HC - "You sure baby? (I nodded in agreement.) that's great. Love you"

He leans to me and kissed me softly followed by a tight hug. 

Shoot continued for late night. Media were already there to shoot our last day. I was kinda sad but was happy for my new beginning. After the last scene, we were going for an interview. I was nervous to announce to the world. But he was there, my life was there, which gave me strength.

We were ready with mikes and cameras. I sat beside him. He looked at me giving his best smile, the cutest with dimples. 

HC - "After this interview, we have one announcement to make. So let's start with it." I agreed with him.

We answered a few questions and thanked our fans for love and support.

HC - "Jenny! Do you want to announce it? or I can do"

Jen - "I'll do it(with a wide smile and I hold his hand and showed engagement ring to cameras.)"

HC and Jen in a union - "We are engaged."

All  People on set got shocked. They knew something was cooking but didn't know about engagement. Ani smiled at us. Some other people on set also knew. It also shocked media people and they started asking questions. I told our story with fewer details obviously. They don't need to know about our bedroom stories. hahaha.

Everyone congratulated us and we told them that the marriage date is not yet fixed. Ani brought out a champagne and cake for us. We celebrated at partied till late at night. We cried and laughed at the same time. It was a sad day but it was the best day for us also. The show gave me so much. My life's best year if I say.

We started to go home, today I was going to his home for this news about the wedding and ask papa to decide the date. He opened the door and let me in and closed door. He entered from another door. 

HC - "So how many mini Harshad's you want? mini jennies also fine."

Jen - "What are you talking about? Let's get married first then we will talk about it." I laughed and hit his shoulder. 

HC - "Let me be clear. I want 11 total!"

Jen - "whattt? I'm a woman, not a machine to produce children." He laughed at my reply.

HC - "I'm kidding. Chhota Parivar, sukhi parivar. hum do, humare do" He winked at me and we get home.

Papa, Dad, and mom were already waiting with Harsha as we reached. Today we all were staying at his house. We sat there and discussed the date for marriage. We set it in May, Our birthday month. We took blessing from there and decided to start preparation from next day.

------

Note - Guys, only a few chapters are left to write. And also, please watch BP on TV and increase TRP for our Jenshad.